Are there any car audio magazines worth subscribing to nowadays? Im looking for some extra bathroom reading and chill spot magazines and stuff. Never really thought about it until now.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I occasionally pic up a lowrider magazine. There's really no place I can stop in real quick and pick a magazine up anymore. Only place is Borders.

On topic; Dub, Car Audio & Electronics, Lowrider, Truckin'. I guess it depends what you want to read that'll help you determine what you want to read.

I haven't seen an Auto Sound & Security magazine in years, Car Audio & Electronics used to put out a nice buyers guide every year but I don't know anymore. I normally looked for them while I was at Wally world so who knows

Edited by bigbodylexus

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

yep..pas...performance auto&sound. our wally world carries it. kinda a tuner mag but does have good reviews and systems in it. used to read ca&e like a bible but cant seem to find it. so i just come here and read.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

yeah i buy PAS every now and again if it has something of interest to me, but is overall weak.

they just recently had an issue covering usaci, meca, and iasca world finals i think it was and it was literally just 2 pages on each i think and more imports/models things like that ... i miss CA&E.... even mobile electronics mag too compared to our variety we have available now... :sad:

1996 GMC YUKON 2dr

Eclipse cd5000

six- Soundstream T5 12's in 13^ft tuned to 30.4hz,43.04hz, and 53.53hz soundoff

149.8 on TL in kick,150.0 SEALED in kick 147.8 SB4

3 RF T5002's--------------going to 3 Soundstream DTR1.3400D's

two- Stinger sp1000's----going to two- BATCAP 4000's

2 140 amp alternators---going to 300amp Ohio Generator

2 runs 1/0ga, big 3-------going to 4 runs 1/0g + and 3 runs 1/0g -

MB Quart QSD 6.5's in doors---soon to come

my build log HERE!!!! check it out!

Not sure if some of you would be able to get this one. Mobile Electronics Magazine. The Link

It's for people who work in the industry. I've had my subscription for about 10 years now. It's not you normal store bought ricer mag either. This subscription is free. have fun.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Guest Scylloga

The internet has all but killed most print magazines.

Its too easy to hop online and get info faster than it can be printed and mailed out.

I also missed print magazines.