March 2010 SOTM Nominees

A shop built that that? LOL

no need for sour words mang. we all share a common interest in this audio stuff and some people have the means to build or have somebody else build, some dont its just what they chose to do. when it comes down to it here votes will speak for themselves. anyways BUMPIN FOR MOAR NOMS gettin close people

I was just ruffling his feathers a little but as far as having the means to build goes, I did my build in my bedroom, kitchen, living room, and a 10x5 deck outside with alll the wrong tools. I know how crappy the quality of my equipment is but I installed it as if I were installing SMD 18s. The best I could no matter how long it took.

I was just ruffling his feathers a little but as far as having the means to build goes, I did my build in my bedroom, kitchen, living room, and a 10x5 deck outside with alll the wrong tools. I know how crappy the quality of my equipment is but I installed it as if I were installing SMD 18s. The best I could no matter how long it took.

haha i hear that with the tools and space to work in. i just finally got a circular saw. pretty much built all mine with a drill and jigsaw for my only power tools. also live in public housing FTL lol. but when a person wants something hard enough the work will be done somehow to say the least lol

Damn dude, exact same here.

Only power tools used were an old ass borrowed jig saw and a drill.

And the public housing thing. I don't know if a tax free apartment is considered public housing or not but my neighbors probably hate me after a week long box build. Saw dust falling on their deck and banging/sawing day and night.

Oh well

bump for all the small systems out there. even if it isnt all shiny and stuff take pride in the fact that YOU did it yourself not some crappy shop getting your hard earned. We should boycott stereo shops j/p. i know half the peaple here work at one. but really... vote for JACK for the wifeeys truck. who knows maybe ill find a way to re build that side for one of my xls to fit. cant sell them for shit. GO MARCH VOTES

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

bump for all the small systems out there. even if it isnt all shiny and stuff take pride in the fact that YOU did it yourself not some crappy shop getting your hard earned. We should boycott stereo shops j/p. i know half the peaple here work at one. but really... vote for JACK for the wifeeys truck. who knows maybe ill find a way to re build that side for one of my xls to fit. cant sell them for shit. GO MARCH VOTES

hmm if i were to win i plan to upgrade to a xl 15" :rolleyes:

If there were anyway possible I could use the amp I would be on this in heartbeat. Plus people who need/deserve it way more than me.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Yeah, a shop installed the amp. The box was an old box I've had in the closet for about 5 years. I had to cut the carpet to enlarge the hole. I was trying something with the paint on the front, but it didn't work out like I wanted it to. I honestly don't know why I even bothered posting those pictures.

Anyway, I'd like to apologize to everyone for spoiling the spirit of the game.

Archived