March 2010 SOTM Nominees

Place your March 2010 SOTM nominee here. Remember post pics, vids and of coarse a link to the build. Dont forget to check out the

RULES of SOTM

Sundown Audio is the SOTM sponsor this month!

Theme is as follows . . .

Got a WIMPY amp on your subwoofers? Maybe you're runnin' a hand-me-down or something you picked up from a buddy on the cheap! Time to upgrade? Cool - 'cause Sundown Audio HAS YOU COVERED this month! Winner of this month's SOTM gets a SAZ-1500D . . . FREE! That's right . . . this BAD BOY makes 1,500 Watts RMS into 1 ohm and will rock a trunk full of woofers!

Now, if you're gonna' enter to win this months' SOTM, you can't have a bunch of big amps. Your pics AND your system build thread must clearly support that you have something smaller than this amp in order to enter. Don't worry, we're not going to look at power ratings, since many of the cheap amps have super big numbers stamped on them - we're going off of fuse size! In order to enter, your amplifier must have 120 amps of total fusing or less. If it's on the amp itself, then take a pic and upload it into the nomination thread. If the amp doesn't have on-board fusing, then take a pic of the page in the owners' manual OR paste a URL from the manufacturer's web site that lists the correct fuse size for your model - paste either right here in the nomination thread.

Good luck and thanks to Jacob from Sundown for STEPPIN' UP this month!

1. sido501in9

2. J-Squared

3. El1T3Bass

4. Menace89

5. tkennedy88

6. Ludachris5150

7. Cracker

8. onebadmonte

9. bcpballer64

10. mylows10

11. CaPRiCEx383

12. jack

13. ATLien

14. slamnkingcab

sundown_audio.jpg

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

hell yeah. hmmm i gots a SAE100D and need more power to run a 15"xl i plan to buy in the near future.... :rolleyes:

eff my stupid PA pos that makes just enough to keep me outta this. oh well i wouldnt have won anyway

ive been lookin and i cant find much i wanna nominate... hmm. there must be someone...

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Bummer, too bad it's not a under 2.5K contest, might have encouraged me to hurry up and start/finish - not that I need much more encouraging lol. I'll keep my eyes out for someone who fits into this category.

oqlh02.jpg

not bashing the thread or anything. its kinda contradicting when it says under 1500$ as well as under 100 amps fusing lol i paid 700 for my entire setup. but cant enter due to me having a too high output amp...oh well haha :rolleyes:

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

not bashing the thread or anything or the thing. its kinda contradicting when it says under 1500$ as well as under 100 amps fusing lol i paid 700 for my entire setup. but cant enter due to me having to many fuses on my amp...oh well haha rolleyes.gif

Im sure its under 1500 watts and 100 amps of fusing

27866_126387594040731_126377114041779_310525_4509962_n-1.jpgsundown_audio_logo-1.jpg

Archived