March 2010 SOTM Nominees

Yeah, a shop installed the amp. The box was an old box I've had in the closet for about 5 years. I had to cut the carpet to enlarge the hole. I was trying something with the paint on the front, but it didn't work out like I wanted it to. I honestly don't know why I even bothered posting those pictures.

Anyway, I'd like to apologize to everyone for spoiling the spirit of the game.

Hey man, no need. For real.

I don't know you or your skill level but if you wanna get down and dirty and save some money ,I, as well as many other members would be willing to show you step by step how to install your own amp. It's actually very easy.

Look at my build man. I did a little fiberglass work inside my box and had no experience at all and the shit almost caught on fire!!!

We learn as we go.

Hey man, no need. For real.

I don't know you or your skill level but if you wanna get down and dirty and save some money ,I, as well as many other members would be willing to show you step by step how to install your own amp. It's actually very easy.

Look at my build man. I did a little fiberglass work inside my box and had no experience at all and the shit almost caught on fire!!!

We learn as we go.

This isn't my first system. I can install in older vehicles all day, but I'm not AT ALL comfortable with new ones. And since this is my main vehicle (40 mile one way trip to work) I really couldn't afford any major screw-ups. I'm wanting to replace the door speakers myself and build a new box when I upgrade my sub.

But anyway, now that I look back I'm embarassed as hell that I even posted those pictures because I take a lot of pride in what I have.

lunch time BUMP FOR NOMS only 3 more spots to fill :D

Come on people!!!!!! We only need 3 more noms!!!!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Who wait, chode, I have a friend that has 2 18's on an amp that would be under 125 amps, but its an instant baffle like dans...but he doesn have a user, if he quick makes one is he eligable or do you need 150 posts?

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Who wait, chode, I have a friend that has 2 18's on an amp that would be under 125 amps, but its an instant baffle like dans...but he doesn have a user, if he quick makes one is he eligable or do you need 150 posts?

infinite baffle.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

infinite baffle.

yea what ever same thing :rolleyes: lulz

24v1fe8.png

infinite baffle.

yea what ever same thing :rolleyes: lulz

24v1fe8.png

Archived