songs with surprising bass

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7325630552ef7df5/ Michael jackson Beat it slowed with bass added

Sounds pretty good, gotta test it in the car but nice job. I'm gonna take a few songs i like and boost/slow them, done a couple and like what i heard.

On topic though, any rock/other songs that have a surprisingly nice bass line such as bigpimpin's Come Sail Away, Comfortably Numb, and In the Air Tonight.

who let the dogs out- baha men

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Ciara-My Love...this track gets down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxvW_9wL2ow

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

slipknot - wait and bleed :)

I can vouch for this one it hits. Also Viva la Vida by Coldplay has some nice beats to it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

turn off the lights, very old song like back in the 80s

Ya, this song hits hard the group is World Class Wrecking Crew first group DR.DRE was in.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

Ziggy Marley's Love is My Religion album has pretty good bass and excellent sq recording. The song Make Some Music hits especially hard.

The band Steel Pulse has some pretty good bass. I only have their album African Holocaust, so I can't say all of their music is like this, but they have the actual bass guitar playing the bass. Although, I'm assuming some type of octave or bass enhancement effect was used for the bass guitar because its pretty low.

I know someone has said it before in this site, but Owl City's album Ocean Eyes is pretty good. Excellent SQ and bass on most songs, especially Meteor Shower. Get's pretty low and just sounds real smooth and clean.

Teddy Geiger- For You I Will (Confidence) has a nice kick to it. I've enhanced the bass a little and slowed it and it sounds pretty sick. Not the loudest, but a great sounding solid kick.

I've said this one before, but Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks. The first one has a lot of just low frequency rumble all throughout. It's cool at first, but gets annoying and repetitive after a while. The second one doesn't have nearly as much of that, but in a few tracks they throw in a nice low synth line randomly. Like a little audiophile/basshead ear-candy. On the second soundtrack, the first song has a nice, although short, synth line towards the end. But these sound tracks sound great sq wise and I think are epic sounding and just awesome to listen to on long car rides. It kind of puts me in a trance.

One of my fav tracks is Pendulum- Blood Sugar. It has a pretty cool intro to the song before the bass really hits. The song builds up nicely.

If you are into country, some of Brad Paisley's tracks hit pretty nicely. Especially Then, Welcome to the Future, and others, I just can't remember specifically.

Eagles- Hotel California live (on hell freezes over album)Hits nicely + excellent SQ

Bon Jovi- Livin' On a Prayer and Wanted Dead or Alive.

Dire Straits- Sultans of Swing -The version I have is off of a greatest hits, so I don't know if it's remastered or what, but the bass sounds artificial. Sounds good, but not natural. Sounds like they added some type of bass enhancement octave effect to the bass guitar similar to the steel pulse songs.

Pink Floyd- Welcome to the Machine

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz