fox_racin4 Posted March 5, 2010 Report Posted March 5, 2010 for those of us who dont know wtf is going on.. can somoene inform us?! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
00sdime00 Posted March 5, 2010 Report Posted March 5, 2010 Aww hell yea...muh chatz drinkin buddy is back. We missed you Foscoe A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
roscoe1129 Posted March 8, 2010 Author Report Posted March 8, 2010 yo sukka. glad to see ya back. Ive been keepin the hammer warm for ya thanx brutha good to be back i was just askin about you a couple weeks ago in chat welcome back man the site just got a shit ton cooler. not to be pushy but... hows the death wagon coming? haha i kid nex plastrum is on hold for job seeking oh shit oh shit...welcome back mayne! welcome back Roscoe! If you need a job to get back on your feet, shoot me a pm. The guys I work for are hiring! well hell let me know whats up someone can give you muh celly # Roscoeberry! Glad to see you back. The Bant Hamma was getting dusty. sup bro Welcome back man. I made a thread a while ago asking where you were and making sure you were all good. all good now Waddup Roscoeberry! Glad to see ya around again -Drew sup drew, hows hanna? welcome back homie yup yup Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted March 8, 2010 Author Report Posted March 8, 2010 welcome back broseph yo bro good to be back damn, nice to see ya back...chat aint been the same without ya...lol fuck chat lol naw I kid I kid welcome back Roscoe at one point i was rocking the Free Roscoe sig but got bashed on for it idk why :/.. lol anyway welcome home here is a hammer to start you off, dont think we forgot about that van you started working on long time ago i want to see it done. edit: spelling yeah whateva Welcome back Roscoe We missed you! awwww Boo I missed you too! Welcome back Co-pilot Cheeya thats whats up WELCOME BACK CUZZIN missed your fuckin ass roscoe. welcome back DO WORK SON! slugdub your soon to be BANNEDwagoned if you keep it up. missed you too bro Aww hell yea...muh chatz drinkin buddy is back. We missed you Foscoe no drinky for a bit tho Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
knowledge Posted March 8, 2010 Report Posted March 8, 2010 welcome back man! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
moh.vze.com Posted March 8, 2010 Report Posted March 8, 2010 I didn't even realize you were gone. DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
roscoe1129 Posted March 8, 2010 Author Report Posted March 8, 2010 bandt Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
wildbeast15 Posted March 8, 2010 Report Posted March 8, 2010 he is back 2012 has come to early... it really has. lol welcome back The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
audiofanaticz Posted March 8, 2010 Report Posted March 8, 2010 Welcome back bro!! we missed ya, now get that van done
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.