Second Skin Audio

New Big Perms ProtoType!

AkPride

Goinglow....take the nuts out of your mouth. That is the nicest way I can say it. Last I heard he WAS HAVING LEGAL ISSUES, thank you. And all you guys do is talk about how well they perform (Of course TC subs are going to be DECENT) and yet nothing to back it up. He has trophies at his house which can be bought at any store, a store in Santa Fe no one seems to know about, breaks all these records (of course no video proof and in his garage with you guys), and nothing at all to show for it. I have met Big Sperm, and let him know what I thought of him after 2 minutes of listening to his bullshit. Where is his 160+ tahoe? Where are his Perms winning competitions?

I am going to guess you are the douche with the blue Silverado missing a front clip, which means you were also the guy who paid $1300 for each 21" sperm, in a box that was shit he charged you almost a grand for. Which also means you were the guy with the expedition that was beat to shit, with crappy green painted interior panels, and blue tops in the back because you thought marine rated batteries were stronger than regular car batteries.

I don't post here to hate on sperm, that guy is useless. And almost everyone in Alaska knows it except his friends. I post here so other Alaskan enthusiasts don't get converted by a dude that knows nothing, and he rips them off like how all you guys got ripped off.

Also, I'm the guy sperm stated didn't have any RF T4000's because he was so buddy with everyone at RF (although no one there knew him) and knew for a fact where every T4000 was. Then a month later begged, pleaded, and pestered me every day for 3 months to sell him three of them. I scored higher on a 30 second music average, legal sealed on the dash TL with the same power and less cone area. You want to come to this site and maybe learn a thing or two, fine by me. Great place here. But you set up an account STRICTLY to come into this thread to protect your turds.

/RANT.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

just saying ive tryed alot of subs and perms are up there with the best of them.

Please, list these "alot of subs"

lol a year to late who f@@@@@@ cares. if you live in alaska why dont you come hear his subs and then talk all the smack you want but i know these subs will keep you from talking smack. do you have a single 15 that does 145 db by it self. probally not. so if u dont know about these subs then dont talk smack

I'm curious now...is this the Big Perm 15"?

Im guessing going low is the infamous big perm.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

thebeanner1 i think you are a good guy i was not trying to down you or your install and yes i think it is a little screwed up the way the classes were arranged i just can't support the perm subs i have tried to work with josh on things (amps and such) and he trew it back in my face so I'm done with him the only reason i made the second place comment is that way team ht could look online at image's website and see who was running them

Only DC Dealer In Alaska

There are no videos. Weird wouldn't you say...that even the creator of such great drivers would not have any evidence to back up his claims? Mostly because he is full of shit. I do not hate many people, but Josh aka Big Sperm is one of the biggest failtards I have ever met...

Here he is on CL

Reconing woofers and calling them his own brand, and that is his phone number too.

and ur point being is what. can u prove he just recones and sells. i didnt think so. if you are so worried about what he doea then may i suggest you to get a lawyer and sue him for building subs. belittling people is just proof you have no self esteem and no life. ill put my perms up against any subs i might get beat but i wont cry like most people on here. a sub is a sub no matter who builds them

you do realize you are belittling the guy you quoted just like he belittled the OP...

and a sub is a sub no matter who builds them? No.. would you take a sony 40$ sub over your big perm subs? didnt think so..

if all he is doing is selling T3 or TC or what the fuck ever subs he is, all hes doing is taking the symbol off the dustcap and calling it his own...

I guess i should call my DC subs my own since my initials are DC right? and thats perfectly legal, since these have been reconed once... so now they are no longer DC level 5s, they are MY personal hand made from scratch DCs ....

you see where im going with that?

Personally I dont give a fuck.. but for some one to defend him so much, shows nutthuggery at its finest....

lol not defending anything yo just stating a point go ahead and call ur dc subs ur own build thats not the point. every one is knocking big perm subs. honestly do u think ur dc subs are better. all high end subs are built around the same theory same parts coils motors spiders magnets ect ect. ive owned dc, dd, audioque, all of them hit good spl levels. you really think dc or dd started out on top. i think not perm is just trying o get his name out there. and i have personally seen his builds from scratch.

you also do know you can order magnets... baskets, coils, and everything else, and put them together, from companys right?

even so, they are still a certain brand, and hes trying to pass them off as his own... which is wrong...

if i called and ordered every single part from DC, and put it together, is it still a DC sub?

point made but still yes you can order parts from any company and they still maybe there name but they also order from else were to. nothing wrong with buying parts and naming ur own sub. just like cars jaguar has ford parts in them but still call it a jaguar. no diffrent

thats because ford owns jaguar you jagaloon.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

lol a year to late who f@@@@@@ cares. if you live in alaska why dont you come hear his subs and then talk all the smack you want but i know these subs will keep you from talking smack. do you have a single 15 that does 145 db by it self. probally not. so if u dont know about these subs then dont talk smack

I'm curious now...is this the Big Perm 15"?

Yes, I am curious as well this must be some awesome innovation the sub just sits there not connected to anything and just produces a 145, any of you sub guru's heard about this technology, that means the 18 must do a 150 by itself, it could be for noobs that don't have the funds for an amp/electrical for the amp/box skills, but still want to be in the 150 club, that is miraculous.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Wow. Can't believe I missed this, lol.

And I'm with n8, I think big sperm is going low,....

Someone should use their mod powers to prove this :peepwall:

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

just saying ive tryed alot of subs and perms are up there with the best of them.

This thread is pointless. Goinglow and big perm are fuckbuddies, big perm doesn't design his own subs, goinglow knows less about car audio than doctor subwoofer and teamht is king of Alaska.

/thread.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived