no oil. is this bad? lol

I know when I was younger, I learned how to change oil, gap and change spark plugs, distributor and rotor along with swapping out Alts and Batterys (self explanitory), and other need to know stuff. I agree with the comment Kl0wn made I think they need to start this in every school not just some. But now a days its easier to go and have it done because u really dont have to worry about disposing of the fluids, But its cheaper to do it urself and dispose of it at ur local shop for a small fee if you have the know-how. I hope that kid doesnt burn up his engine cause then he'll be walking to school lol.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

holy fail!

Tell me about it...when I heard I couldn't stop laughing! We still give him shit to this day about it

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Or get a ride to school, then after school, get a ride to the store for oil...

or or or... get a ride to pick up oil then a ride to school then a ride back to the store because he bought the wrong kind of oil then a ride back to his house. huh huh.. nice thinking

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I know when I was younger, I learned how to change oil, gap and change spark plugs, distributor and rotor along with swapping out Alts and Batterys (self explanitory), and other need to know stuff. I agree with the comment Kl0wn made I think they need to start this in every school not just some. But now a days its easier to go and have it done because u really dont have to worry about disposing of the fluids, But its cheaper to do it urself and dispose of it at ur local shop for a small fee if you have the know-how. I hope that kid doesnt burn up his engine cause then he'll be walking to school lol.

these days schools have no money and are judged by testing and grades. the school where my mom work, the principal might get fired because some testing scores went down a couple points, even though its gone up every year she has been at the school. so they dont give a rats ass about teaching kids about life.

or or or... get a ride to pick up oil then a ride to school then a ride back to the store because he bought the wrong kind of oil then a ride back to his house. huh huh.. nice thinking

you sir, need to go find a game to play or something lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

well shit, they used to have auto class at every school and now i think they have almost all been cut.

yea it sucks, there should be mandatory autoshop, kind of like a "unless mommy and daddy are rich and pay for your maintnence you need to learn how to do stuff on your own" class LOL

i was at the gas station once, putting in windshield washer fluid, the kid comes up to me and asks what im doing when the gallon sized bottle says "washer fluid"

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea it sucks, there should be mandatory autoshop, kind of like a "unless mommy and daddy are rich and pay for your maintnence you need to learn how to do stuff on your own" class LOL

i was at the gas station once, putting in windshield washer fluid, the kid comes up to me and asks what im doing when the gallon sized bottle says "washer fluid"

You should have told him, that if you take your dipstick out, and pour it in there, it cleans your engine out!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Hey, what about parents teaching their kids something???

Before I was allowed to drive my car at 16 my Dad taught me how to check all the fluids, refill if needed, change a tire, etc... EVERYONE that drives a car at the very least should be taught these things and it's not the school's responsibility.

And yes, this is coming from a girl!

i've seen atleast 9 hondas come into our dealership, all stock, usually pretty old, i pull the drain plug out, and maybe a half a quart comes out, where the fuck does that oil go?

pvc valve ate it...

this is a true story seen it lots of times, and they run with no oil lol good motors, keep em stock

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived