Thanks guys. I like the way it sounds. I've yet to have it metered so I don't have anything official to go off of as a reference. There's plenty of bass and it goes low which is what I like the most.

As for why I went IB, trunk space. This was the wife's car when I did the install and was the car we would drive to El Paso for the holidays to see family. She was explicit in not wanting a big ol'box taking up the truck. I took that as a challenge for big bass without the box. When I studied up on IB setups and learned how low the power requirements were it got even better. Big bass, cheap low power amps, and a stock electrical. Get this, I bought these amps refurbished from Audioclinic on ebay for $85 each, shipped. True story.

JDirty96, did you ever have your Memphis setup metered? How loud did it get?

Stay tuned for some vids.

love the build. looks like something i would do, but at 4x my budget lol.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

love the build. looks like something i would do, but at 4x my budget lol.

Thanks. As for what I've got in $$ wise, here's the skinny.

Headunit Crutchfield $150-$100 HD-radio rebate= $50

Amps ebay Audioclinic $85 shipped x 2 = $170

Front stage ebay I forget who but it was a BIN shipped $30

Rear stage ebay Deal Tree $21 True story.

Subs 1 from a forum 1 from ebay $165 ea = $330

Wiring, wood, nuts and bolts $100

Total $706 Not too shabby

:wub: Great job..... on the budget, you need to work for Obama

My only add would be to clean up/hide the wires, paint... even rattle can.

I showed this to my Wifey, and the asked "Can you put just one speaker, so I can still fold the seat down" split seats...

Im glassing a 12" into the side of her trunk and she is all freaked out about it.

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

:wub: Great job..... on the budget, you need to work for Obama

My only add would be to clean up/hide the wires, paint... even rattle can.

I showed this to my Wifey, and the asked "Can you put just one speaker, so I can still fold the seat down" split seats...

Im glassing a 12" into the side of her trunk and she is all freaked out about it.

Steven

??Thanks?? Now does this make me a liberal for doing more for less or a republican for getting more for less? LOL, J/K. Oh no let the flaming begin. Hehe :o

I do need to do something about the wires. I'm all thumbs when it comes to cleaning up the wiring.

I was thinking about carpeting the backside of the baffle. Maybe the can will do for now. We'll see what tomorrow holds.

man please let us know what you think. im all for having bass and a trunk. but what she sound like. does she go deep or is is good guality bass with out a box killing the trunk space.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived