Why does this look like a FANTASTIC DEAL!

those jvc's are pretty good. ton of features for an entry level price. We go through a ton of their HD radios too. only ever had one come back, but it was warranteed that day and the customer got a brand new one for free. you'll def be happy with it, just read the manual, the menus and such are kinda funky...

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

good find man

i got one similar to that for my sister and its a badass little thing. however it does get a bit warm. im not sure it that one will or not

but still awesome deal

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Let us know how it sounds. I used to love JVC and am curious. Looks killer though.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

damn, it wasnt 5 minutes after I "Checked out" this HU was sold out. Apparently I caught this deal just in time. Some things are just meant to be.

its because 25 people saw this thread and bought one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

they are ALWAYS that price, crutchfield was selling them for like 129 LONG ago...i dont think ive ever seen them at the "regular price"

kinda gay that the front USB is only for flash drives no ipod hookup through that. all off the current usb jvc's have the ipod work through the usb...even the 129 model.

they all sound pretty much the same as alpine, pioneer,kenwood just user pref as to which one they like...imo JVC packs a tone of options in usually but for what that unit has, id never pay more then the sale price for it.

they are ALWAYS that price, crutchfield was selling them for like 129 LONG ago...i dont think ive ever seen them at the "regular price"

kinda gay that the front USB is only for flash drives no ipod hookup through that. all off the current usb jvc's have the ipod work through the usb...even the 129 model.

they all sound pretty much the same as alpine, pioneer,kenwood just user pref as to which one they like...imo JVC packs a tone of options in usually but for what that unit has, id never pay more then the sale price for it.

this is NOT the unit crutchfield was selling for 129 a little while ago, I almost bought that unit, glad I didnt. The one your talking about had 3 sets of outputs, but the sub output was only 2v, while the front/rear were 4 volt. Also the unit your talking about had that bongiovi accoustic processor, this one doesnt. Throught several days of research on that unit, im glad I didnt get it, as people said it sounded like crap, and many had stated that really that unit was more or less a plain jane deck............. This unit is TOTALLY different from what your thinking. The HU your thinking of was the KD-S100, the one in my link is a KD-SH1000. Also this HU is Ipod compatible with currect gens of pods.....

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny