Second Skin Audio

4 18" ssd's

or just run the subs you have now off the power you have now. save the money to upgrade your electrical and everything later.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Strange topic here? Doesn't make alot of sense.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

Strange topic here? Doesn't make alot of sense.

idk it was fine reading it until i noticed he has the HDC3 subs already. then im like wtf after that. thats like me having my 2 10'' subs i got built sitting in my room and having a 500rms amp (when i need 3000rms) and going to buy 2 more 10'' for now. just run what you got, its not gone hurt your subs any

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

ok ok ok i have 4 hdc3s dual 2 coppers and 4 bxi 2608ds....ill need 4 batts (thats a $1000) and 2 300 amp alts (thats another $1000) multiple runs of 0 gauge and box building material plus ill have to pay someone to build the box im looking at about $3000 id have to spend to get my hdc3's in and running happily....

wut i want to do is spend this $1000 get the ssd 18's since they're already in a box and drop them in as i already have one of the amps hooked up and its 1 ohm stable n doesnt hurt my electrical i cant run those 4 18" hdc3s on 1 amp

wut i want to know if its a good buy at $1000 i can just drop them in and press play thats not the same case with the hdc3s...

im ready for bass_-_ sorry i dnt have time to make my post clearer im drivn right now

@DJSMARTGUY PRODUCER/ENGINEER of YOUNG PROBLEMZ ...boy i got so many........boy i got so many

-TEAM WOBBLY WOOFERS-

4 18s MAKE YOU SCREAM!

so what your saying is you already have 4 18's and amps, but you dont have money for wire or batts, but yoou do have money to buy 4 more 18's for $1000 am i right so far?.....and u dont want to spend that $1000 on wire alt and battery's is that correct? im so lost lol..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

your correct itll be more than 1000 and id just rather wait and do the hdc3 install the right way...

nvr mind im just gonna go head n get the 4 ssds til i can find time and loot to get the hdc3's in

were talkn bout ease over labor::time::money___im still gonna get my hdc3s in this will just be temporary its better than nothn

@DJSMARTGUY PRODUCER/ENGINEER of YOUNG PROBLEMZ ...boy i got so many........boy i got so many

-TEAM WOBBLY WOOFERS-

4 18s MAKE YOU SCREAM!

ok ok ok i have 4 hdc3s dual 2 coppers and 4 bxi 2608ds....ill need 4 batts (thats a $1000) and 2 300 amp alts (thats another $1000) multiple runs of 0 gauge and box building material plus ill have to pay someone to build the box im looking at about $3000 id have to spend to get my hdc3's in and running happily....

wut i want to do is spend this $1000 get the ssd 18's since they're already in a box and drop them in as i already have one of the amps hooked up and its 1 ohm stable n doesnt hurt my electrical i cant run those 4 18" hdc3s on 1 amp

wut i want to know if its a good buy at $1000 i can just drop them in and press play thats not the same case with the hdc3s...

im ready for bass_-_ sorry i dnt have time to make my post clearer im drivn right now

Why can't you wire up all 4 HDC3's to the one amp? If they are dual 2 ohms, you can wire each sub in parallel to get each to 1 ohm, then wire two pairs in series to get 2 ohms, then wire those two pair in parallel to get 1 ohm final impedance. each sub will get 650wrms. No harm to any of your equipment, no money spent (except to build a box). I don't see a problem...

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

buy you a bigger alt ( singular ) and a battery or two. and some wire and get to buildin.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg