B-day!!! need a 2500rms-3500rms amp!

My b-day in ten more days!!!!!!!!!!

Any decent amp that does its true rated power. 2500-3500 rms! please post or pm me.

dont post any rockford, or anything amazing like that, i WISH i can have that wish my ppl can afford that...

but most likely everybody is going to pitch in some bux that i will end up with 300, and gotta get the rest.

but anyways, post up what you got, pm me or something!

you've been here for a few months, so you should know by now that theres hundreds of this exact post and even more answers

people are going to come in here and start with audioque cuz it starts with A and go through every letter of the alphabet.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Or audiopipe! That would technically come before aq lol

great, now someone is going to bump in and suggest 3 alpine mrp's, or american bass, or alphasonic, or arc audio or atomic, or autotek....

see my damn point? you can get 3000ish watts a dozen different ways just with companies that start with A.

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

so are we on Boss , Boston Acoustics, or Brand X yet?

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

3,200 watts RMS @ 1ohm

POWER ACOUSTIK STAX5500

$259.95 shipped

power acoustik has never done rated as far back as i can remember, i'd be surprised if that thing could manage 2000 watts, let alone its "5500 max, 3200rms". dont ever invest in a power acoustik...

and purdy, we're already up to clarion/cadence/cactus/carver/cdt/cerwin vega/coustic/crunch/crown, where have you been? lol

Edited by raytard

Team DC

My friend from work texted me the other day asking this, "Hey man is a planet audio 3000 watt for 300$ a good deal?" I said yea but it doesn't do 3000, maybe 2k. He said then why does it say 3k, that is Max. Most mainstream companys don't label by RMS.

As for the OP, look into the MB Quart Discus 2k. It does rated and is built a tad better than the Hifonics amps but they are both made by Maxxsonics so it wont break the bank.

Edited by EricR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?