You know you're a basshead WHEN

When ur gf's parents ask if ur feeling ok since they DIDN'T hear u coming

When u bring ur latest speaker or amp purchase to work to show everyone, and they just think ur nuts.

When people see the 1/0 wire and have a surprised look and u can't figure out why. come on, its only 1/0 lol

When u want to pay a loan off quickly so u can get another loan for more equipment

when ur parents ask u what's next for the system cuz they know there is always more

When u pull up to a building with full height Windows and try to make them move before u go inside

When ur hoping that in the event of a catastrophic breakage in ur vehicle, I.e. broken interior panels, spiderwebbed Windows, broken rearview mirror, etc. Is atleast caught on tape to show friends and post on YouTube/SMD

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

When u have more power wire going through ur ride than ur car

Uhhh what?

duder ride and care are two different things u didnt know that? now we just need dorra the explorer to find out the reason why

edit: too much sperm cells on the keyboard

lol i ment house hard to type on my se x10 mini

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

When u have more power wire going through ur ride than ur car

Uhhh what?

duder ride and care are two different things u didnt know that? now we just need dorra the explorer to find out the reason why

edit: too much sperm cells on the keyboard

i guess he ment when u got more power wire going thru ur car than ur house

yea that lol

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

you know your a basshead when you stay up til 5 in the morning on SMD looking at other peoples systems and videos

you know your a bass head when your sitting in class and you hear bass in the parking lot and you think is mine louder?

know your a bass head and you take a drive at 3 in the morning just to listen to the new decaf stuff

when you cant sleep cause your calculating how much resin you need to finish door panels and the box

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

When you grab the rear view mirror and shake it when the bass hits when you drive a car with no subs.

When you own a 4 channel amp that does more rms than 90% of everyone else's entire systems in your town do.

When you consider buying more equipment before getting your car fixed.

When you are willing to sell an internal organ for an oscope.

When you start looking for a second job because you cant buy your equipment fast enough.

When you are planning speaker and amp upgrades before you buy a head unit.

When you don't care it the car drives as long as it bumbs

Lol, that's definitely me.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

you know your a basshead when every sec of the day something bass related comes to mind 24/7 365!

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

you know your a basshead when you stay up til 5 in the morning on SMD looking at other peoples systems and videos

you know your a bass head when your sitting in class and you hear bass in the parking lot and you think is mine louder?

know your a bass head and you take a drive at 3 in the morning just to listen to the new decaf stuff

when you cant sleep cause your calculating how much resin you need to finish door panels and the box

your avatar is soooo hot

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

Archived