You know you're a basshead WHEN

when you see somebody selling all there stuff saying there "getting out of car audio" and your thinking to yourself how the HELL is that even possible i could never consider that.

when bass can change your whole mood and take your mind off everything once you hear it.

when a hit song most people like you dislike cause it don't have enough bass or the wrong frequency bass line in it

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

when you put a sub in ur friends truck just so u could have beat when you borrowed his truck

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

when you put a sub in ur friends truck just so u could have beat when you borrowed his truck

or when you put a sub in your granpas jeep so you can have beat when he drives you around places(when I was like 14-15)

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

when you find out the back cab of your truck can be walled to hold 30 cubes

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

All mine:

When you have most of the build equipment and the build planned out a month before you pass your test

When you don't drink at parties for half a year because you are giving everyone lifts just to show off your system

When you listen to music in your room stood with your head in the top corner where there is the most bass

When you don't like rap at all except for demoing them for the bass and then you get addicted and start listening to them with earphones and humming the bass to yourself and imagining what it's like in the car

When you don't want to go back to a manual car because your left hand is always on the bass knob/headunit controls (I'm from England)

I'm at university and all I can think about is going home and out for a bass drive before I've even unpacked

When you get repeated noise complaints living in shared halls and have to have a meeting with the halls counsellor

When you have to find a new group of people to live with because they know your bass will be too loud

When you go and stand right in front of the subwoofers in clubs even if you are getting deafened by the mids that are distorted to all hell and at ear bleeding volumes

When you listen to all your music in Media Player with TruBass turned to the maximum

When you are listening to new music and you are just about to move on and then the bass hits and it becomes your new favourite song

When all you do is talk about builds to people and show them speaker and flex videos on youtube

When all you can draw in a lesson is speaker enclosures

When your volume in your car is either MAX or your system is broken

When you get impedance and power questions in the Electrical Engineering circuits modules and you can do them without a calculator

When you buy a 12" subwoofer and hand carry it through 2 train changes along with a rucksack, suitcase and laptop bag just because you want it in time for Christmas

When you leave a pair of ear defenders in your car in case you have a passenger who doesn't like the volume but has to listen to it anyway

That's all I can think of right now!

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

• 1 month later...

When you have serious thoughts about a 160db capable system in your vehicle.

When you listen to music from itunes on your comp and the gain on the eq is all the way up and you've actually gotten used to it. I can take my headphones off and hear them over the tv Haha

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

when your car supplies the music for the party

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

when you wanna build a wall

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived