sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

You should add NSFW...even though its a given :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

HIghest ranked one isn't the best IMHO.

Same opinion here.

2001 Oldsmobile Alero 4Dr GL2 - R.I.P.2006 Dodge Charger R/TJVC KDx40AudioQ 2200d

Big 3 and KNU 1/0

Fi BL 15" (09 model) 4.2 cuft net @ 33hz(15.8 sq in per cube)

1999 Ford Ranger XLTPioneer DEH-6200btRockford Fosgate T400-4, T1500-1bdCP, T1 6.5" Components, RCA's, Distro blocks.1 Fi Car Audio BL 12 - 2.5 cuft net @31hz(16.8 sq in per cube)XS Power S3400, 2 KNU 1/0 runs and KNU Big 3.

Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170878-99-ford-ranger-fi-rockford-xs-power/

anomnomnom

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

I like boom boom and DONK

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

There was some talent there for sure. But I have honestly seen better at car shows and sound offs. You were right though it was worth seeing :D Thnx for the post. Now I'm off to drink some poor girl pretty with my new found expectations..... Wish me luck :huh::blink:

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM