Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 Spiders don't bother me. But these do: 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Baydestrian Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 LOL I made a phobia thread on here a while back...I fuxin hate spiders...I hate spider webs too...I was about to open my car door the other night after work and a spider was on it near the edge by my window so I stomped that motherfuxer out 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
JEMT8 Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 I hate spiders. But luckily I don't have any of them deadly ones around here. But the spiders that are the size of a dime are always considered to fuckin huge by anyone who sees them. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
bobonit Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 I FUCKING HATE THEM! For the past week or so it's been 40-60 degrees, I guess this is exciting all the spiders. fuck! One just came down right next to me, I stood up, tried to avoid shitting myself.. then I had to kill the spider, I made him fall but then fuck! he's the same color as my carpet, I spent the next 10 minutes finding him and finally got him. I fucking hate spiders! You just need to go put on a skirt and change your last name to Muffit. Curds and Whey FTMFW!!! 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
somerandomguy Posted March 10, 2010 Author Report Posted March 10, 2010 No deadly ones around here either as far as I know, but still.. all of them are "deadly" imho. You just need to go put on a skirt and change your last name to Muffit. Curds and Whey FTMFW!!! haha.. pass. What I need is to find myself a girl who isn't afraid of spiders, and likes bass. If she has money, that would be nice too.
bobonit Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 No deadly ones around here either as far as I know, but still.. all of them are "deadly" imho. haha.. pass. What I need is to find myself a girl who isn't afraid of spiders, and likes bass. If she has money, that would be nice too. I've been trying to find a girl with money too. But my wife won't let me... 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
somerandomguy Posted March 10, 2010 Author Report Posted March 10, 2010 I've been trying to find a girl with money too. But my wife won't let me... Oh I bet that sucks. You have to go all ninja and stuff..
Baydestrian Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 My ex likes bass...but hates spiders but she would always kill them for us...she was my hero 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
slugdub Posted March 11, 2010 Report Posted March 11, 2010 I don't like spiders, but I don't freak out at the sight of them, either. My best friend and college roommate was scared to death of them and once in a while he would randomly come running out of his room screaming for me to kill a spider. It was pretty hilarious. Haha, same here. This guy was like a huge martial arts master/biker dude too and could whoop anyone's ass (even mine on occasion we drank too much) but a spider meant running like a girl. The story is he was at the family cabin as a wee baby and when his dad came in to check on him he saw a shadow on the curtain above his crib from the moonlight.. and he hit it with his shoe. It was a dock spider with all her babies on her back and he says his first cognitive memory is waking up screaming as they bit his whole body.
zfrerichs Posted March 11, 2010 Report Posted March 11, 2010 i hate spiders bees crickets anything werid Roseville, CA
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.