irragi 300

Guest DC Power Rob

I never once said anything derogatory about his product, not once.. The point you all are missing, and what I'm trying to say is that your looking at two completely, wildly diiferent scenarios, one of which is realistic, one which isn't. My issue is the unrealistic one is represented as truth, when it's far from it.. If you think I acted like a teenager, you have my apologies, it wasn't intended to come across that way. I just dont like people being mis-informed...

What a troll move. Sorry Rob, Dom wins this round. Not saying his alts are better, but this whole thread he acted like an automotive professional and you acted like a teenager posting on YouTube comments. Saying his stuff sucks does not mean your stuff is good, and that's exactly what you did.

I ended up with Iraggi but I have nothing against either. I just say its all up to the person purchasing the alt. Lets just all get our alts and get our builds done because we have a lot of builds going on. We need all these builds done to rep SMD! No matter the company you choose were all here for SMD and we should stick together like a team and not have to bash each other.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Our 300 WILL do 200 at idle if your idle is high like the Impala I'm talking about.

One last thing and Im out.. There is nothing DC can do that Iraggi can not. NOTHING. We can do it all... and then some.

I have bone stock Denso 270 amp Dodge alternators laying around here too that do 200 at idle. Its not like DC designed that alt... Denso did and they mainly put it on the big Dodge service trucks.

Anyway.. I didnt start this pissing match.. but im done with it. Have wayyyy too many alts to build. Been working 16 hr days for past several months.

Dom

i have to agree with hellbound train,we should all just go with the company that we feel fits are needs.one persons bad experience is not going to hold true for the next person.just research be for you buy and make your choice.

I chose Iraggi for my own reasons just like many people have chose DC,as long as your happy with the end result thats all that matters.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

so i ordered a 300 amp alt from DOM and a 270sp from rob.

same vehicle.

doms did 144 at idle 04 chevy suburban 5.3L 246 at 2500rpm

robs did 182 at idle and 284 @ 2000rpm

Dom sent a spray painted alt with some cool lathe work on it

rob sent a powder coated alt.

Both cost me the same price.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

nope..

just a normal consumer

Didnt think I was gonna get questioned

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

so i ordered a 300 amp alt from DOM and a 270sp from rob.

same vehicle.

doms did 144 at idle 04 chevy suburban 5.3L 246 at 2500rpm

robs did 182 at idle and 284 @ 2000rpm

Dom sent a spray painted alt with some cool lathe work on it

rob sent a powder coated alt.

Both cost me the same price.

You didnt buy an alt.. that was a repair. I guess you did buy it but it wasnt a new order. Been a year or so since you have ordered an alt from us. So that alt was atleast that old. That alt is also a 220 amp alt, not a 300 amp alt.

You make paint sound like a bad word.... Powder coat holds in much more heat than a thin coat of paint. Thats why we use it.

Was the test on the same exact car? Did you put one alt on and then the other? DC also uses a 1.8" pulley. Ours is 2". Big difference.

Archived