steve i watched it too and that is pretty funny how people dont know what to do first thing on my mind is put in N 2nd thing on my mind is if all else fails turn the key back 3rd thing on my oh shit what do i do list is stmop on the E-break and get some drift points

12325_1301186861907_1597521688_722335_6779735_n.jpg

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

steve i watched it too and that is pretty funny how people dont know what to do first thing on my mind is put in N 2nd thing on my mind is if all else fails turn the key back 3rd thing on my oh shit what do i do list is stmop on the E-break and get some drift points

12325_1301186861907_1597521688_722335_6779735_n.jpg

HAHA I seen one of those signs just like that here in TN. There's like 15 runaway ramps on one mountain here. shits crazy.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I know right.. we were jus talking about this a little bit in school.

I would think that putting it in neutral only would eventually blow up your engine? All you have to do is turn it off and then turn the key to the on position, you won't have power steering obviously but it won't be THAT hard to steer..

ur engine wont blow because it has rev limiters and these cars have buttons instead of keys those thing are complicated just to turn off

cowboys_logo.gif

HAHA I seen one of those signs just like that here in TN. There's like 15 runaway ramps on one mountain here. shits crazy.

yeah they have the run away ramps all over cali, its mainly for big ass semi trucks.and.....well now unfortunately for toyotas too

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.