Exo's new 150 db video

I'm just going to throw this out here... if it's not Termlab, sealed, on the dash, don't claim it. But that's just me.

I didn't start this thread - I'm not claiming anything - I'm just mentioning observations & defending what I saw ;)

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

no one is saying Exo lied. There is no rule against metering and getting excited over a Non-TL 150.

true, if they do suck that much though, then he shouldnt get as excited as he did.

his wall would do 150+ though.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Fine. We can just make a mini octoport and use some funky pup tweeters. Will that make you happier? ^_^

go ahead and try it :rolleyes: might get insta-deaf from the 5000000 of treble

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I dont get it, what is there to be scared of?

Just a guess since you totally tried to debunk my first 150 lol :D

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Equalizer - Soon To Come

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

that box is very infamous, im pretty shure my man dave build that box!

love his work, its super top notch and unique and his box's do get loud!

to the op where are you from?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

that box is very infamous, im pretty shure my man dave build that box!

love his work, its super top notch and unique and his box's do get loud!

to the op where are you from?

Yesser - One & The Same! Dave The Box Guy

The same guy who does 152+ with 2 Type R's.... on a stock 2 set-up...in a wide open SUV...

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Equalizer - Soon To Come

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Just a guess since you totally tried debunk my first 150 lol :D

Im still trying to figure out what im supposed to be scared of? I still dont get it.

i didnt debunk your score LOL - well i didnt mean to. Its a natural reaction when i see something that doesnt look right.

bust out some mad-exo hairtricks show us how violent that thing is because a 152 is DAMN violent. At least it is on these super-tight West Coast meters LOL

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i didnt say YOU couldnt do a 150 in one of your rides, i didnt even look...... im saying that setup in that van with that amp in that video does not look like a 152. Take that exact same setup to a DBdrag contest and prove me wrong. Even better, bust out a hair trick video with it. :) If its that loud it should easily be able to do one. That might make it more believable since visuals help a lot.

Im not trying to dog you i just see numbers get tossed around like nothing and i hate to see him get his hopes up only to be dissapointed.

I know your not trying to dog me and I really didn't mean to come across as a jerk (hope I didn't) but I would never do anything to hurt EXO. I don't toss numbers around I put them up and that exact set up in his van will do over a 150 sealed at dash on the 177.8 calibrated termlab sensor I assure you of that. Don't get me wrong I was very suprised too.

Exo is in good company with me, I would never get his hopes up I care too much for him he is a great friend (I wouldn't do it to some one I hate to be honest).

On the hair trick part I must say I dunno if it could have or not though I doubt it. As you and every experienced competitor knows it takes more then a 150 to do a hair trick, you must be tuned low, have a lot of cone area and power. It is not only possible but common in the SPL world to hit 150's + and not be able to do a hair trick because they are tuned too high. Even you can not do a hair trick at over 50 hertz with all your cone area and power. That said I will do a hair trick in my Jimmy with one 15" sub tho I might not be able to until I add my 2nd amp to the sub. Before I do that tho I will ask EXO to put his build on hold, pull my gear from my truck and pull a string to get a certified termlab run all on one uncut video shot. I will get the owner and head judge of New England SPL to do a legal competition run and then all the doubting and questions will be put to rest once and for all.

2009 NESPL Most Improved Stock Competitor SPL

To see videos of 1 15" do'n a 150, 2 15's do'n a 150 @ 38-42 hertz and a trunk w/ 4 12's doing a 150 @ 37-39 hertz click this link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSoundstreamBil

2 18's doing a hairtrick and only hitting a 147 is that not an example of doing a hairtrick under 150db

also I tried looking to see if anybody's hair was moving in the van sealed up and didn't see anything

I know for a fact if you are hitting a 152 that hair will be moving in the vehicle sealed up

my 1 18 on 1k watts moved hair sealed up and I was only hitting a 145

not hatin.. looks like it slams but the TL tells all

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived