Exo's new 150 db video

my car does 149 on music sealed up. didnt do a damn thing when i tried to do a hair trick at AR. girls hair barely moved. it was sad :sad: her hair only moved while sitting in the back seat.

i have one of these same meters and its about 4db high. stopped using it a while ago. so i dont trust the meter either but by looking at the box and the car, i believe its over 150. come on guys, look at Jacob's truck doing 150's off 8"s.

thats jacob tho, he isnt normal lol, thats like comparing a lightning bolt to a 9v battery, yea they will both shock you but one always seems to be louder and stronger..i have never seen a build from jacob where i wasnt like holy fuck at the end of it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

thats jacob tho, he isnt normal lol, thats like comparing a lightning bolt to a 9v battery, yea they will both shock you but one always seems to be louder and stronger..i have never seen a build from jacob where i wasnt like holy fuck at the end of it

You know what it's like then lol

Your jacob is our dave ;)

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

lol ya i gotcha. but my point was that you cant judge a system just on looks.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

come on exo just get us a video soon and end all this doubt:)

I'll be contacting Steve Griffin tomorrow morning, Owner & Head Judge of NESPL -

Expect a video within the week of a certified TermLab score calibrated @ 177.8 :D

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

huh, I guess everyone's prices are different; personally I'd pay a lot more for them they are worth every penny but I can't speak on who pays what thats his biz. I can say I know more then 10 local people who have bought enclosures from him albeit not Octo's and not one of us thought we paid enough for the box.

Yes Dave has broken DB Drag records cant remember the class and dont want to say wrong one. If I remember right his last record he did at World Finals in Canada a year or two ago, it was current prior to the 2009 WF's in Tusla but I haven't checked to see if it held but I digress Dave's the Man!

See if you can find out what class/what show it was done at because I just flipped through the WRs for the past 10 years of DB Drag and didn't see anything associated with Dave. Don't get me wrong Dave is a good dude from what I've seen/heard and builds some great enclosures, but his prices are just stupid. I'd be willing to put a large sum of money up that I can build an enclosure for under $150-200 and be on par numbers wise with what he's building.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

See if you can find out what class/what show it was done at because I just flipped through the WRs for the past 10 years of DB Drag and didn't see anything associated with Dave. Don't get me wrong Dave is a good dude from what I've seen/heard and builds some great enclosures, but his prices are just stupid. I'd be willing to put a large sum of money up that I can build an enclosure for under $150-200 and be on par numbers wise with what he's building.

then you sir are THE man, actually I am familiar with you I know you got skillz I just wish I had one tenth his skill with MDF plus I could would save me some cash. Curious, were the quotes your friends got shipped? cuz I find it very hard to believe unless its just the Octo box that costs so much cuz his other box's are no where near what your saying in price his prices are crazy low.

2009 NESPL Most Improved Stock Competitor SPL

To see videos of 1 15" do'n a 150, 2 15's do'n a 150 @ 38-42 hertz and a trunk w/ 4 12's doing a 150 @ 37-39 hertz click this link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSoundstreamBil

Archived