somerandomguy Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 Good. Too much rice. I hate rice. I bet you're chinese too, huh? roflmfao
tyhead Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 That car deserves to hit a lot more than just a pot hole.
Red-navi-916 Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 Good. Too much rice. I hate rice. I bet you're chinese too, huh? roflmfao ban??? these comments r just funny as helll.. also OP sorry to hear that man i know how it feels my alternator took a dump on me on my way to lake tahoe one day like 12am all bad good luck, i field a claim with my insurance January and they finally sent me some change like a week ago, they will try to bust your asss for nothing assholes,....good luck BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
nautical7 Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 That doesn't look like a car show, looks like people just put crap on their cars and pulled into a lot and called it Rice Fest '10 (besides the few cars that look stock/decent such as the camaro and various stangs)..I try not to bash on peoples cars for what they like, but really? Spongebob paint theme, spoiler on a FWD car, stickers all over the car, ridiculous body kit, and that motors probably near stock..I say you just get insurance money and buy another car.
pear_b Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 I dont get the car concept as well. On another forum, he was claiming he hit 152xx on the dash and 160xx outlaw, he told me that I needed to get my "facts" straight and his 1000 rms amp and 2 12's in the trunk did the scores, I informed him that the TL score would be nowhere near those and he got pretty upset. Team PSI Team Shock Industries Team XS Power Vertex Audio Sundown Audio Knukonceptz
R_Mac_1 Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 LoL a lot of hate in this thread. Maybe the pothole was trying to do you a favor. 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
tyhead Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 That doesn't look like a car show, looks like people just put crap on their cars and pulled into a lot and called it Rice Fest '10 (besides the few cars that look stock/decent such as the camaro and various stangs)..I try not to bash on peoples cars for what they like, but really? Spongebob paint theme, spoiler on a FWD car, stickers all over the car, ridiculous body kit, and that motors probably near stock..I say you just get insurance money and buy another car. Spongebob paint theme--- +35hp spoiler on a FWD car--- +40hp stickers all over the car--- +85hp ridiculous body kit--- +120hp
St.Ides Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 "You call that a 1st place accord??? This is a first place accord" -crocodile Dundee TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
00_XJ Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 A spongebob rice machine....There is no facepalm picture to describe this. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
01 S-10 Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 "You call that a 1st place accord??? This is a first place accord" -crocodile Dundee Now those are nice looking accords. It amazes me that in 2010 people are still putting those fucking wings on their cars. TDH FTW !!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.