S15_Silvia Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 "You call that a 1st place accord??? This is a first place accord" -crocodile Dundee Well-done JDM like this makes me have accidents. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
kweezinarts Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 holyfuck we have a facepalm smily !?!?!? my night has been made. and SHIT yall are mean chevys really are built like a rock i guess... you must consider the NC them thar hills quotient... Peep my tunes... '99 Audi A4 Q 1.8t Knu 1/0 Big 3 Kenwood Excelon KDC-X891 HU US Amps Merlin MD2D 2ohm @ 1000w RMS 1x RE SX10D4 in custom ported 1" MDF box 1.25cf @ 34hz 4x Audiobahn 90w RMS 4" 2-ways 2x Kenwood Excelon 110w RMS 6x9 3-ways 2x Stock Bose high door tweets
01 S-10 Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 My camaro.. Is that a V-6 or V-8 Camaro? TDH FTW !!!
nautical7 Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 Is that a V-6 or V-8 Camaro? V6 for a few reasons: 1. I only have space for 1 car and im not gonna DD a v8 in these winters, v6 is tolerable. 2. Insurance was 300+ a month for me since my records not so clean, so screw that. 3. To see how the RWD handled year round in Ohio weather, and its ok when you use studded tires ha. Still a great car and no regrets but I haven't done much with it except the headlights/turns and system, rest came that way when i bought it. 4. There's no need for a v8 when i do 99% city driving. After my insurance drops all my points and i move I'll be getting a 98-02 LS1 Trans Am
splzx3 Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 I saw somebody say something about spongebob earlier in the thread, I didn't even notice..I looked at pics again and omfg roflcakes!!! I also see the pink dude (patrick?) blowup doll or w/e it is in the back seat in the last pic.. lulz. dude ur a dick now stfu and stop posting shit ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
slugdub Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 Man, people on these forums can be pretty mean. I myself don't care what someone else is into as long as it makes them happy and keeps them out of trouble. I guess that makes me a pussy, but at least i'm not some angry, jacked up former military muscle head takin shots anonymously at some dude's ride, the OP's car is the sponge bob car if I'm not mistaken.
somerandomguy Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 dude ur a dick now stfu and stop posting shit ..lol. okay dad.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.