Gotta love politics...bunch of people bitching about shit they can't change......time to go re-up the Zoloft scrip eh? :)

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Gotta love politics...bunch of people bitching about shit they can't change......time to go re-up the Zoloft scrip eh? :)

I've gotta' challenge you there bud. Why can't one person change it? Why can't a handful of individuals change the entire world? Look at how small this country started and how many "Founding Fathers" there were and what they turned this United Stated into. Look what they declared independence from: A country with A King. Look at how much "Change we can believe in" we have gotten from one man and his buddies Pelosi, Reed, and so on....

It is corny but- if it is to be, it is up to me. It only takes one.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I've gotta' challenge you there bud. Why can't one person change it? Why can't a handful of individuals change the entire world? Look at how small this country started and how many "Founding Fathers" there were and what they turned this United Stated into. Look what they declared independence from: A country with A King. Look at how much "Change we can believe in" we have gotten from one man and his buddies Pelosi, Reed, and so on....

Cause we aren't as small as we were back then. It's not only how huge the US is, but how world wide everything is these days. It takes more than one person or even a handful of people and this is why there are so many members of Congress etc, to keep one person from changing everything.

I wouldn't say Pelosi is his buddy either. Huge misconception in politics is that one person can make the change. Again, this is why we have checks and balances. It eliminates that possibility of that.

Maybe instead of blaming Dem's or Repub's you should blame both. They both are equally at fault for everything.

My question is, what is to happen if no one votes? If we all stayed at home and didn't vote, would this open our govt's eyes? If no one voted, who would win? lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Damage has been done, he might just have added to it, but not the sole creator of it.

Who created it?

Bush Jr.?

Clinton?

Bush Sr.?

Reagan?

Carter?

Ford?

Nixon?

Johnson?

Kennedy?

When is Obama going to start taking responsibility for something and stop trying to blame the previous administration for everything?

Oh, he did take credit for the progress of democracy in Iraq. :rolleyes:

Who created it?

Bush Jr.?

Clinton?

Bush Sr.?

Reagan?

Carter?

Ford?

Nixon?

Johnson?

Kennedy?

When is Obama going to start taking responsibility for something and stop trying to blame the previous administration for everything?

Oh, he did take credit for the progress of democracy in Iraq. :rolleyes:

LoL. I hope you aren't serious...on all of it. If so, then I need not say more.

Blown

Cause we aren't as small as we were back then. It's not only how huge the US is, but how world wide everything is these days. It takes more than one person or even a handful of people and this is why there are so many members of Congress etc, to keep one person from changing everything.

I wouldn't say Pelosi is his buddy either. Huge misconception in politics is that one person can make the change. Again, this is why we have checks and balances. It eliminates that possibility of that.

Maybe instead of blaming Dem's or Repub's you should blame both. They both are equally at fault for everything.

My question is, what is to happen if no one votes? If we all stayed at home and didn't vote, would this open our govt's eyes? If no one voted, who would win? lol

I just refuse to believe that. To me- that is a defeatist attitude. I blame all of them and so do most Americans right now. You know that 68% of Americans RIGHT NOW want to vote out ALL of the Incumbents?!? LOL

To answer your question- If no one voted, then they have won. That is what those with power want. If no one voted, they would just ASSUME power. People have died for us to have that freedom. Don't take it away from yourself. Don't simply throw away what was so hard to come by simply because it was handed to you from someone else's hard work.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I just refuse to believe that. To me- that is a defeatist attitude. I blame all of them and so do most Americans right now. You know that 68% of Americans RIGHT NOW want to vote out ALL of the Incumbents?!? LOL

To answer your question- If no one voted, then they have won. That is what those with power want. If no one voted, they would just ASSUME power. People have died for us to have that freedom. Don't take it away from yourself. Don't simply throw away what was so hard to come by simply because it was handed to you from someone else's hard work.

Just remember, of all the Republics that have ever been, have fallen. :ph34r: We can blame Obama for the collapse if it ever happens haha.

Interesting you say that they would assume power if no one voted. Even if the Pres was going out the door after his 8 year term, he would assume power again?

Blown

Yes....our "Founding Fathers" .....luckily things are still in the state of being as how they started out.....Thievery... Deceit...Greed.... good thing we started out on such great terms.....

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

LoL. I hope you aren't serious...on all of it. If so, then I need not say more.

Have you ever listened to any of Obama's many speeches? One of his favorite things to do is blame the Bush administration.

And here's a direct quote from Joe Biden...

"I am very optimistic about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration."

Also taking credit for the troop withdrawal that was designed long before Obama took office...

"You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government."

Archived