Blackedout's DAT 08 Civic SI trunk rebuild UPDATES 10/15/2011 NEW VID!

looks very clean, what size port is that in the deck? and how big is that box? job well done guys.

4'' Port..... Small box, small Port Lots of power.

Money Shot on that DAT etch..... Clean.

I definitely washed off those extra DBs (Sawdust) when I went to clean it and wax it the next day :peepwall:

Added a CDA-9886 and Cache Line driver into the mix and I have even more clarity now all around.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a chance to finish off the Civic.

004-2.jpg

We set the amp to play nice with the subs. Once he steps up in moofas then we can open up the power a little more :D

And how about a video or 2. My camera isn't the greatest but here they are.

th_001-2.jpg

And it even gets busy with the back seats up

th_007-2.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

came out good, i'm doing something similar, after checking out the clips i'm wanting to get mine done just waiting on few more things. good job guys as i said be for very clean and sounds good.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

Huge thanks to Bill Again. All of my goals were met and then some!

I'll try to get some pictures up of the interior all cleaned and not looking bad.

The video shown, we calculated around 1,600 watts sub stage alone.... Double the RMS on the subs, nothing but clean power throughout the whole system. That being said..... Subs are getting pulled as soon as the funds are right, and being replaced with something capable of keeping up with the output of the amp. There's another 900+ watts within the sub stage,and the electrical to back it. I just don't have the gear to use all the power at the moment.

Bill. That is a really clean set up. I like how the woofers are recessed.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I LOVE seeing other 8th gens! The setup is AMAZING!!!! I'm especially loving the Diablo Etch. Kinda gave me a few ideas. For when i want to seal off the trunk. :P

Z_ro and Ebert give it Two thumbs up! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Thanks all for the compliments!

Turned up the gain on the amp just a tad today, as well as raised the subsonic filter about 5 hertz. Probably about another 200- 400 watts going to the M3s.

Also Got to beat the shit out of this setup tonight for about 160 miles, 3 hours. Volume between 18 - 24 (Full tilt more than not) all the way home. No issues at al. No, I wasn't playin jeezy on the way home, or any music with 808 in it for that matter. A ton of rock, R&B, Rap, and Reggae though. (Burned Rebelution, 3 Days Grace discography, 10 years discography, Disturbed Discography, Trey, Young Money, The Dream, and Eminem Relapse Refil before I left) I gotta say, I'm thoroughly impressed. Back seats were up, and it was still gettin down, still hittin all the notes.... Very rare that I come across a rock song that sounded muddy. With some pillars, more midbass, and some minor rattle reduction, I'm interested to see what I can do in SQ.

DAT FTW!

Archived