I was thinking about Speck paint, or SEM texture paint, which ever I can get my hands on, I'm open to suggestions :D

I was thinking the raised part in between subs to be a blue suede and then the rest of the box be black suede. Or a bedliner finish would be BA.

We are getting there buddy :D Slowly but surely

Lol i know man work at you own pace. What size are the subs you are putting in i never actually read that anywhere.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Rear drop pictures:

SDC11563.jpg

hehe... that is what I was after! SOTM!!!!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

box covering should = black pleather/vinyl around box, and top baffle, and inner baffle a brightish color, a cream or tan, although it wouldnt match your stro.

:(

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

looks like you need to drop the front side 2.5 inches to level it out lol...

box covering should = black pleather/vinyl around box, and top baffle, and inner baffle a brightish color, a cream or tan, although it wouldnt match your stro.

2x

i think the box would look real nice if you wraped it... you could do the inner baffle red/maroonish to match your interior...

but i also think paint would be easier to do...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

I was thinking the raised part in between subs to be a blue suede and then the rest of the box be black suede. Or a bedliner finish would be BA.

Lol i know man work at you own pace. What size are the subs you are putting in i never actually read that anywhere.

Leather would be sexy, I might have to level up on my wrapping skills though :P I'm putting in 10's

hehe... that is what I was after! SOTM!!!!

Thanks man! Haha, I think I'm gonna get some of These. What do you think? Have any experience with em or have a better reccomendation?

Yeah dude, once me and you figure out how to paint, we are changing interior and exterior colors of the pimp van fo sho

EDIT: Headed out to tackle the wiring now!

Yeah dude, once me and you figure out how to paint, we are changing interior and exterior colors of the pimp van fo sho

EDIT: Headed out to tackle the wiring now!

:orly3:

:yahoo:

bet you aint.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Alright Micah get to work and get up some finished pics of this thing along with the video of it playing. Your taking longer than I gave you to finish it and I'm starting to get the itch myself :D

I'll try and give you a call tonight after I get home from work since I haven't had a chance to call you back after going to Ohio for my wife.

Box is coming along and looking great while it's being done.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived