Awesome!!!!!!!!!

So is it everything you wanted Micah?

You did a great job on the box and I hope the design was up to par for you :woot:

Looks like it plays low like we figured and if I had to guess I bet that it will do a hair trick with the single 3500 let alone a pair of them in there. That's the next vid I wanna see up is a hair trick with a woman, not another vid with all dudes :D

Congrats again and I think that you have your 150+ on music just by watching the side pannels flex as much as they do. You know what that means don't you? Time for some spl tiles on dem bishes.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

So is it everything you wanted Micah?

You did a great job on the box and I hope the design was up to par for you :woot:

Looks like it plays low like we figured and if I had to guess I bet that it will do a hair trick with the single 3500 let alone a pair of them in there. That's the next vid I wanna see up is a hair trick with a woman, not another vid with all dudes :D

Congrats again and I think that you have your 150+ on music just by watching the side pannels flex as much as they do. You know what that means don't you? Time for some spl tiles on dem bishes.

Thanks, I tied my best to make the box look good and be solid at the same time. The design is perfect to me and so has been all your advice, I really appreciate it.

It's awesome Zach, I really like it. I have had three people bail outta the car already, two guys have reached for the volume knob and turned it down. Hell half the people that sit in it complain about having to focus on breathing.

It plays lows pretty good, I'll talk to you more about that when you call me ;)

I am hoping to get it tuned tomorrow, right now I've just playing her raw, with no subsonic filter, LPF almost all the way up, and gain just at quarter. Once I get her on the scope in the morning we will fix all that :)

I'll also try to calculate box rise if I can do it with just my Fluke 337. I gotta order a new DMM, I returned that shitty craftsman I had. I am thinking of getting a Fluke 115 or 117? Leaning toward the 117. Any recommendation on which model to get? I want it to last me awhile.

Until I get the DMM I won't be able to really give a accurate result on what kinda of power these are seeing :P

I don't wanna say it's a 150 yet, but I sat in a lot of vehicles at SBN doing 150+ and I would say it's close :)

What's the date on that NSPL show exactly? I wanna know so I can hopefully get deadener in before then, I've got something to tell you about that too but it's not something I can share here yet...

Thanks again for all your help man!

Need more vids :P wanna see this thing hairtrick.

Still cant get over the box, it's just pure awesomeness, designed by Chuck Norris himself :ph34r:

More vid's coming soon :D maybe a hairtrick?

Thanks so much man! I LOL'd at the chuck norris part :P

I can't say anything other than what's already been said, but...Beautiful work on the box bro. I bet it sounds as good as it looks also. :good:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I can't say anything other than what's already been said, but...Beautiful work on the box bro. I bet it sounds as good as it looks also. :good:

Thanks man, I'm honored to hear that from you, you do amazing work! I remember first coming to the site thinking "I wish I could do work like him" and I'm no where close yet but it's really cool to hear you like it considering you are kinda like a hero to me when it comes to quality work ;)

go to sleep fucker ... its break time for me .... 5 pages down

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Bump!!!!!!!!!

More people need to see this and your fucking amazing wood working skills. I can't say enough how proud I am of you on how this box turned out. I know that you said your not sure that it's a 150 off the power that you have, but I can guarantee you that it is going to do that and then some. If you could give me a day of tuning with it I can bet that you won't be able to stop smiling when we're done getting the van dialed in.

I just wish I had my own meter to do that with. Oh well I'm sure that if you come to Slam Session we can do some work to it and get it louder with some meter time. Also the fact that we have plans for a second 3500 in it for the show :D

Get to work and finish this damn thing so I can nominate your ass for April System of the Month.

I called it first to nominate him damnit and if anyone else steals my nomination I'm gonna be pissed :ban2: I mean I did do the design after all, I should at least get to nominate him :good:

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived