Just read your thread from start to finish, all i can say is WOW.. Your craftsmen ship is amazing, What did you use to round all the edges and corners? Wouldn't mind doing it to the box i just built.. Looks like it bangs dude Keep it up!!

Thanks for reading my thread man! Maybe you'll get to learn something from it :)

There's a couple tricks to get that look on all the corners, I'll list them:

1. Countersink all your screws that are close to the edge at least 1/4", preferbly 3/8" (trust me, router bits aren't cheap :D)

2. Use a random orbital sander or an equivalent to make sure that everything is smooth and level, Remember one little bump or knick in the edge and the whole smooth straight look is fucked

3. Buy a 5/8" to 1" roundover bit for your router, I use a 3/4" roundover for my look although I'd like to get maybe a 1 1/2" or 2" :D

4. HAND SAND, I can't emphasize this enough, it makes all the difference. It will take your work from looking like a 6.5/10 to a 8/10. That's not bad for a extra 30minutes to 1hour of work.

That's what I do to make things look like I do, Hope that helps you. Let me know if I can answer anymore questions :)

SDC11712.jpg

i like that pic ha looks damn good brotha

just went throw you'r whole build must say daymmmm very nice!! nice flex on the doors :good:

:) thanks man!

Damn got it all in alrdy... through some color and its done lol...

Nice work man..

Thanks dude! I'm almost there, at least with the subs ;)

Not much to update tonight but this

SDC11720.jpg

232 amps at idle, DC Power FTMFW!!! :good:

Thanks for reading my thread man! Maybe you'll get to learn something from it :)

There's a couple tricks to get that look on all the corners, I'll list them:

1. Countersink all your screws that are close to the edge at least 1/4", preferbly 3/8" (trust me, router bits aren't cheap :D)

2. Use a random orbital sander or an equivalent to make sure that everything is smooth and level, Remember one little bump or knick in the edge and the whole smooth straight look is fucked

3. Buy a 5/8" to 1" roundover bit for your router, I use a 3/4" roundover for my look although I'd like to get maybe a 1 1/2" or 2" :D

4. HAND SAND, I can't emphasize this enough, it makes all the difference. It will take your work from looking like a 6.5/10 to a 8/10. That's not bad for a extra 30minutes to 1hour of work.

That's what I do to make things look like I do, Hope that helps you. Let me know if I can answer anymore questions :)

Thanks Dude will try some of them tips in the next week. Im going to be buying a router soon so what do you think is the best bit for it?

Thanks Dude will try some of them tips in the next week. Im going to be buying a router soon so what do you think is the best bit for it?

spiral up cut.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer