that box looks awesome man. nice job! im really itchin for a router now haha

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

wow its coming along real nice...

dude i got an idea about what to do with those mdf rings... i forget whose build i saw it from... basically...make a huge mdf port... id say thats a fun lil project to do if your bored... lol...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

dude i got an idea about what to do with those mdf rings... i forget whose build i saw it from... basically...make a huge mdf port... id say thats a fun lil project to do if your bored... lol...

giant mdf aero port :lol:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Is it done yet? :)

Almost there Brian! :P

that box looks awesome man. nice job! im really itchin for a router now haha

Thanks man, Or be like me and go buy a $200 router at Lowes with the soul intention of returning it when I'm done with the project :D

Thanks dude! Haha, yeah a PWK style port would be sexy! I was saying to Dustin (dwright27) that I should make like a 6" or 8" pipe-like tline out of them. I'm just not sure if I have enough rings, :) that's kinda ironic considering I have like 44 of them.

Almost there Brian! :P

Thanks man, Or be like me and go buy a $200 router at Lowes with the soul intention of returning it when I'm done with the project :D

Thanks dude! Haha, yeah a PWK style port would be sexy! I was saying to Dustin (dwright27) that I should make like a 6" or 8" pipe-like tline out of them. I'm just not sure if I have enough rings, :) that's kinda ironic considering I have like 44 of them.

dude you wasnt kiddin when you said you was gettin up early to use the router ...

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

dude you wasnt kiddin when you said you was gettin up early to use the router ...

Dude I started routing then sanding two hours before that post, yes that is 6 something am, and I'm not fucking kidding, hahahahahahaha, my neighbor was pisssssssed!

Anyhow had to carry (almost drag :P) this into my side porch for some resin work, if I'm doing resin that must mean we're close huh? :D

Pix up of today's progress after I'm done with resin!

Damn dude sweet progress on that box, cant wait to see more updates! :clapping:

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Dude I started routing then sanding two hours before that post, yes that is 6 something am, and I'm not fucking kidding, hahahahahahaha, my neighbor was pisssssssed!

Anyhow had to carry (almost drag :P) this into my side porch for some resin work, if I'm doing resin that must mean we're close huh? :D

Pix up of today's progress after I'm done with resin!

MOAR PICS!!!! i luv pictures

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived