Hertz 165xl vs Focal 165vr

stilltippin863

Yep HUGE difference. I have the new Hsk165 comps that sound beautiful..........BUT I had the pleasure of hearing the XL's afterward and they are hands down on of the best sounding comps I have heard.

yeah but i really do not see where someone can pay $749 for 2 tweeters 2 crossovers and 2 6.5's...that is jut to crazy of a price ..i can understand like $400 a set or somehting like them lines but almost $800 that is just drug dealer pricing...

yeah but i really do not see where someone can pay $749 for 2 tweeters 2 crossovers and 2 6.5's...that is jut to crazy of a price ..i can understand like $400 a set or somehting like them lines but almost $800 that is just drug dealer pricing...

lawl

i see why my post need to be edited.

nice lookin out ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I live in Lakeland and can help you out.PM sent.

lmao 749 is a deal compared to some other offerings out there

focal krx2 are about 1200-1600 milles are about 1600 749 is a steal for the sound you get from these

This, I mean go check out the Rainbow Reference Components around 10K for em, or Focal Utopia's, Now I am sure those component systems sound amazing, but what Ray is quoting you is actually a nice price for great quality speakers.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The price is out of certain peoples range, and that's cool.

Some people.... ALOT of people think they should cost more for the quality of sound they reproduce.

I personally think they should be in the 999-1099 range for how good they sound.

I personally run the XL's in my burban.

Fuckin love them

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

The price is out of certain peoples range, and that's cool.

Some people.... ALOT of people think they should cost more for the quality of sound they reproduce.

I personally think they should be in the 999-1099 range for how good they sound.

I personally run the XL's in my burban.

Fuckin love them

hell yeah! That line is awesome!

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

lol i sold my milles got krx2's then sold the krx2s and bought xl's lol

while i went down in the line, these things are awesome especially off of good power

yes i am pretty damn surprised by them also.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived