Sonic Electronix

If you owned a shop...

although their products may not be out of this world, they are for the most part, solid. a reputalbe company with decent components and headunits. if you are running a business then you need a company with a good name and long history with a proven tack record. it is about money...and people will buy pioneer.

i likes me some audio stuff...

true but the way i see it is alpine has everything pioneer has to offer but with equal or better quality... which is fine but with only 3 brands why would you choose 2 that people will buy one or the other not both... sorta like if you had to be a gm dealer you wouldnt choose gmc if you had chevy bc someone will buy one or the other not both.

the way i see it with my 3 brands i would be able to sell a whole system from top to bottom including boxes... remember your normal consumer will usually buy a whole system at once so you will want to be able to sell them everything they want/need or risk loosing business

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

alpine generally runs higher than pioneer...pioneer targerts the lower spending market. but your 3 brands are equally sellable...wouldnt see a problem with either set of companies really...everyone has a preference i suppose

i likes me some audio stuff...

well ya i have a little bias with rf but maybe i jsut have a different view of pioneer as everyone else... like you said its not out of this world andi guess im thinking if you only have 3 brands they should all be the bread and butter... but i didnt know alp runs higher i thought they were pretty much the same

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest MegaloManiac

Amps: Memphis, Orion, & Hifonics

Subs: RE Audio(Penis enlargers), DD(SPL needs), & DUAL(for the lower line of things)

Components/Speakers: Focals, Rainbow , & CDTs

Wiring: Tsunami or Stinger

Alts: Call up Dom :)

Guest MegaloManiac

well ya i have a little bias with rf but maybe i jsut have a different view of pioneer as everyone else... like you said its not out of this world andi guess im thinking if you only have 3 brands they should all be the bread and butter... but i didnt know alp runs higher i thought they were pretty much the same

The name RF will sell itself a lot like JL Audio, especially if you have kids comin into a shop without any knowledge >:D $$$

Memphis,Kicker,Panasonic

but  id be more interested in custom installs than what brands are on the shelf...I could build a road gear setup thatd make you piss your pants.... :D

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived