Sonic Electronix

SEE MY RE AUDIO MX's Catch on fire

nobodys attacking you whatsoever or your business, they are attacking if you wanna call it that the way RE picks and chooses to warranty this not warranty that. The fact that a business is doing somethign thats clearly against the rules that RE sets for thier dealers but RE does nothing to protect thier dealers.

Its nothign about it doing it, its about them letting you do it...guess thats what happens when a company just wants volume out there rather then quality.

Ok ok ok well thanks i tought I was the bad honestly i dont manage sales or orders or online sales my bro does , i fix there comps and shit like dat, dats all i do there and time to time take some pics of products :)

Gains were only @ half way up Im Distributorfor RE Audio Check out my Site Techronics.com AKA X-Marketing , Warranty on RE audio is Exchange , yes it is a user error for not using an oscilloscope , I honestly taught i was giving it 2000 Watts RmS to both subs, i guess my amp was way under rated hey as long as notin happed to my amp doint really give rats ass lol

Gains were only have way... so what? You think max gain is max volume? Shit I had a Audiopipe amplifier clipping at 1/8 gain... I've had my subwoofers running for 2 years underpowered and I still have not clipped them to death. I don't have an 0-scope either.

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Gains were only have way... so what? You think max gain is max volume? Shit I had a Audiopipe amplifier clipping at 1/8 gain... I've had my subwoofers running for 2 years underpowered and I still have not clipped them to death. I don't have an 0-scope either.

I think he gets it now dont need to continue the bash fest...some people know, some dont and we learn from the mistakes dude

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

mad that RE Audio says no unauthorized online sales, then just lets sites like yours do whatever they want.

I think it's a joke

So deeply agreed...

I could easily whore out Digital Designs online and beat most these prices of other comparable woofers and still turn a decent product. However as soon as one person at DD catches wind me being a Authorized dealer is gone!

But RE being sold online by unauthorized dealers is a perfect example on how DD protects their Dealers, and wont allow internet pricing, orders, or shipping. They dont want their dealers stepping over another dealers pricing just to sell the samething.

RE Audio is doing NOT A THING to protect their authorized dealers (probably a contributing reason on why we dont sell RE no more. My boss has made a very big name for himself in the past using US Amps, even asking Greg countless times on how to get a old sat box to bring these 10 US Amp 2000X's out of protection I was left empty handed, and one time told to search the internet how to make one (and still came up empty handed). Great CS right there!!!

The company whores themselves out, so bad that the mom and pop dealers look like total dicks when they tell a customer a msrp or even a map price, then the customer goes well I can get it for half of your map.

Sooner or later that shop will be out of business, with all the knowledgeable tech support and a actual person to look at your car and not just talk to you over the phone will be gone...

You will be left with online sites that dont know audio from a whole in the ground (and this thread proves it).

So deeply agreed...

I could easily whore out Digital Designs online and beat most these prices of other comparable woofers and still turn a decent product. However as soon as one person at DD catches wind me being a Authorized dealer is gone!

But RE being sold online by unauthorized dealers is a perfect example on how DD protects their Dealers, and wont allow internet pricing, orders, or shipping. They dont want their dealers stepping over another dealers pricing just to sell the samething.

RE Audio is doing NOT A THING to protect their authorized dealers (probably a contributing reason on why we dont sell RE no more. My boss has made a very big name for himself in the past using US Amps, even asking Greg countless times on how to get a old sat box to bring these 10 US Amp 2000X's out of protection I was left empty handed, and one time told to search the internet how to make one (and still came up empty handed). Great CS right there!!!

The company whores themselves out, so bad that the mom and pop dealers look like total dicks when they tell a customer a msrp or even a map price, then the customer goes well I can get it for half of your map.

Sooner or later that shop will be out of business, with all the knowledgeable tech support and a actual person to look at your car and not just talk to you over the phone will be gone...

You will be left with online sites that dont know audio from a whole in the ground (and this thread proves it).

these guys will never understand that, cant see that far into the future.

Some of the few that do try to shop with a dealer, I can see countless "big" shops closing their doors here within the next 2 years.

The consumers in those areas will have no one worth a crap to turn to for advice.

Over and over on this site and others, I hear people complaining of no good shops around them, or my local shop doesn't know what an o-scope is..or I have to drive 3 hours to get on a TL.

Well these are just some of the consequences of so many people fighting to get product at the cheapest price they can find with no woes about warranty or CS.

I had a few customers in the last couple weeks come in looking for indash screens, so I ask a few questions..the basics..... what all do you need the radio to do? Ipod, bluetooth etc.. so after qualifying them for a deck we go over warranty. I have heard many times.."I dont care about a warranty, I just want it cheap."

Hard not to laugh at them.

Cause they are the first to come back irate when something doesnt work right.

Or say in 10 years when you younger guys are shopping around to get a very nice quality install done, and nobody is left............. Hope thats worth all the money you saved when you bought that deck when you were 20. saved a nice 40.00 buying online, instead of supporting local business.

ahhh, nothing I say really matters. I know I always complain about this, and alot of you guys hate me for it. But in this industry I see a lot of quality shops going under after 20 years of business. Of course businesses all over are closing, but there is not alot most of you can do about that with a simple fix.

This however is something that we are all very interested in as a hobby/lifestyle. We can as a whole affect weather or not this industry stays alive.

When you have a crap load of big key dealers closing their doors, manufactures are not far behind.

This hobby would kinda suck donkey balls if we didnt have any manu's to make gear for us.

Know what I mean.

sorry for the RANT, Im just very passionate about my LIFESTYLE.

And no that doesnt mean Gh3Y

FAGS

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

You guys are attacking me for what? i did not install this i had it done by someone else. It is just ridiculous to continue bashing me. all it dose is show how bored people are. I DID NOT BURN THE SUB WOOFER INTENTIONALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH WELL Hookah Time Cheers !

Well they need sales not electricians unfortunately , but yes i will take classes one day thank you for pointing that out :)

Perfect example of whats wrong with the audio scene all around the world..

How the F^^^ can you sale something without any basic background????

This is the reason why so many installs got F^^^ed up and loads of warranty abuses by costumers that got wrong informed in the shops.

Further more, you have to be an idiot when flames come out of your subs without notice (or ignoring) the typical smell of hot voicecoils that should have warn you!

I have (ab)used loads of woofers, but never had any fire because i know what i am doing!

With some basic knwowledge you can even "hear" when your amp is clipping.

And NO, you dont need an scope to adjust your installation. (But yes, it becomes a lot easier if you do)

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

Perfect example of whats wrong with the audio scene all around the world..

How the F^^^ can you sale something without any basic background????

This is the reason why so many installs got F^^^ed up and loads of warranty abuses by costumers that got wrong informed in the shops.

Further more, you have to be an idiot when flames come out of your subs without notice (or ignoring) the typical smell of hot voicecoils that should have warn you!

I have (ab)used loads of woofers, but never had any fire because i know what i am doing!

With some basic knwowledge you can even "hear" when your amp is clipping.

And NO, you dont need an scope to adjust your installation. (But yes, it becomes a lot easier if you do)

HEY Idiot I dont sell anything first of all k , second i took my car to a local shop they fucked up its over , so if i dont know shit like this and come to ur shop and pay you to do it and somehow you mess up by what ever reason its my fault right , cuz i dont know shit about these things and u screwed me over

anyways for the hell of it since im such an idiot and i dont know what im doing im gonna get my self 4 xxx 15's fuck the mx's, :) gotta also order myself some hsk165xl's for my doors need 4 pairs. Was looking into the mlks's but a few people told me its not worth it , so my whole cars gonna get ripped apart , oh well someones gotta drive the s63 instead of collecting dust

Archived