Sonic Electronix

I laughed (Sweet deal, save 550 dollars)

hells yeah. It says it plays up to 40,000 hz. good thing my ears can hear that. I can also hear the engines running on the mother ship when I hold my breath?

Sure but you have to hold your breath long enough

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

the comments make me facepalm like this.

facepalm.png

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

i really like this guy :)

This amp will give you a big bang for your buck. I've been running 2 of these amps for a couple months. They push 2 W7 13.5 @ 1ohm 161.3db. As for Tyler, I guess you didn't hook it up right, STUPID. I have three red top batts, 8 single Farad caps, wired with 2/0 and 1/0ga cable on a 250A alt. I had stalled the engine in my Hyundai a few times by turning the vol up too high before upgrading the alt.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Wow what are the odds i just happened to have bought this exact same looking amp from yard sale around where i live.

This price is ridiculous BUT i have to say i have a similar looking Audiobahn A1300HCq and i have to say i am impressed. It has 3 30 amp fuses and its rated for a 1200rms at 1 ohm load.

I have as you can see an ap1500 and an aq 1200d and i tried all three of these amps on my 2 15 AQ sdc2.5 subs.

All were very similar in output with the Ap being slightly but not even much to mention louder, Aq right there with it, and this audiobahn just as loud as my AQ.

I still love my aq better than all of the due to its very good crossover, looks, and great customer service. I am just adding some info that not all 100 percent of the audiobahns are that bad although they should not overrate their other models but the one i have is definately rated correctly again only my opinion. This audiobahn also weighs the total of my ap and aq, maybe its the butt ugly flames on the front.

DSC04534.jpg

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

I've always had heat issues with my audiobahn amp. Only drawback I remember from when I was 16.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest