Bumpindemlowzz Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 Ahh, the keyboard. I was pressing the space bar only I got 636 YOU FAIL! JK 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
JEMT8 Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 So who is gonna beat my 1017? formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Bumpindemlowzz Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 i got 1070 so me! edit 1129! 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
MrSkippyJ Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
mbdblue Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 holy hell! I cant do it that fast at all....but Ive been busy all day (excuse ) only got a 536, for some reason, that was fun AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Guest Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 this is unpossible...how the fuck you guys almost doubling my score lmfao
MrSkippyJ Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 this is unpossible...how the fuck you guys almost doubling my score lmfao Mac keyboard. keys are almost flat so I can drag my fingers across keys That and I have played saxophone for about 19 years now. I am have to move my fingers in small fast motions all the time. Not sure if that helps but I thought I would throw it out there. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Guest Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 Mac keyboard. keys are almost flat so I can drag my fingers across keys That and I have played saxophone for about 19 years now. I am have to move my fingers in small fast motions all the time. Not sure if that helps but I thought I would throw it out there. small fast motions......giggity
MrSkippyJ Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 small fast motions......giggity Ah damn. I have no come back for that, well done! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
BulletInjection Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 747 on a G15 keyboard First try My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.