audiofanaticz Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 they probably set up macros and cheated like whores This... macros or scrips I was only able to get 1219 as a best so far. Which reminds me, I got this logicrap g15 keyboard with marco ability, I could just spam all macro keys. Lol Edit, deff not macroing.. Got this figured out now. just a test...
bassl0va Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 one sub per key, pencil taped to each sub, wang some 60Hz on it! lol i only got 635, i suck, gotta try the sub method My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
RHoughton1 Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 I had to up you by one..lol 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine
Guest Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 i thought noone was actually gonna cheat and to actually try...but i guess i was wrong
psx2p Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 i thought noone was actually gonna cheat and to actually try...but i guess i was wrong who says its cheating its just thinking smarter. for example i could run 10miles and be exhausted or i could hop in the car a drive 10miles. its thinking smarter not working harder ^_^ 01 GMC Sonoma 4x4 RF T1500.1bd DC LVL 4 12"
MrSkippyJ Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 i thought noone was actually gonna cheat and to actually try...but i guess i was wrong My 1235 or whatever was with my fingers alone, no cheating (or creativity). F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
RHoughton1 Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 As stated before macros are not fast enough. And that's not how its done BTW 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine
somerandomguy Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 well, if it's not a macro or anything.. I think I know how to do it, but I'm on a mac right now and don't feel like going to my room to get on pc.. Edit: okay, I tried it. I figured you were left clicking while holding down ctrl and then pausing it, pressing keys, and then unpausing it. But after a little research, I found out how you're doing it - cheat engine. Come on, it's a "game" do you really have to cheat?
MrSkippyJ Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 who says its cheating its just thinking smarter. for example i could run 10miles and be exhausted or i could hop in the car a drive 10miles. its thinking smarter not working harder ^_^ Unless you wanted to know how fast you ran. Then the car does you no good. In this case (which is a game and really unimportant, I am just complaining because I had the highest actual score and want to be good at something for once!!! (/sarcasm )) the point was to see how many buttons your fingers could mash. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Guest Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 http://apps.facebook.com/hack_this/?_fb_fromhash=dcb274cf73911e4af2fe8cbf605db9df 2464...after 1800 my forearms hurt like a motherfucker....they still do
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.