XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted June 24, 2007 Report Posted June 24, 2007 josh... need more light... when you slow the shutter... you need something with light to set that pic off yo... IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Big P Posted June 24, 2007 Author Report Posted June 24, 2007 your looking at the moon behind a tree. i slowed the shutter down so it would stay open and pick up more of the moons light. but the slower i made it the more grainy the moons light was
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted June 24, 2007 Report Posted June 24, 2007 david.. i was at autorama... that car did well.. he did bass race 139.9 bracket... with the memphis audios.. i didn't see you at autorama.. but then again it was raining and i didn't see much of anyone my old 94 ranger splash on 18's... clean mo fuckin' truck i got more pics from shows i can show ya and not of my truck IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted June 24, 2007 Report Posted June 24, 2007 here are some fire work pictures i took from Fernley, NV on 7-4-06 i love being in nevada.. get nice fire work shows.... kinda like the ones in sacramento.. but the one in fernley went on for like an hour and half.. I have videos too IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted June 24, 2007 Report Posted June 24, 2007 as the sun goes down in Northern Cali sunset in northern cali another picture in Northern Cali IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Dozier Posted June 25, 2007 Report Posted June 25, 2007 Some of those colors in the sky in the middle picture with those clouds aren't seen where I live unless its cold. www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works
Guest MegaloManiac Posted June 25, 2007 Report Posted June 25, 2007 This shot was just last week when I went to NY; lil repost but what-ev older photo
assman Posted June 25, 2007 Report Posted June 25, 2007 Took these saturday Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
kingsuv Posted June 25, 2007 Report Posted June 25, 2007 Here's a clean old Buick I did the system on. it's nice to see it at all the local car shows Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.