ShawsvilleStang Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 Ill say this again, which i said on the other thread, if they ban loud stereo music from us, they better make ALL the old school motorcycles *Harley for example* put some kinda silencers on their loudpipes, i dont care if its a safety precaution or not, its loud and obnoxious *edit* and my stereo lets people know IM right next to them on the highway, so thats some sorta safety precaution right? When I was a kid I was riding with my dad and a car smacked into the side of us because he didn't hear his baffled bike... just sayin...
Alexdb7 Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 Do they rip your exhaust off your motorcycle if its too loud??? NO WTF???? Custom Car Audio (815) 916 - 9194 www.midwestsplcustoms.com 2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities Alpine CDA-117 Dual 0/1 Runs (3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back (4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider) (4) Hifonics BXi 2010D Hifonics ZXi 4410 4 RF P1653 6 1/2's Big 3 All Kicker/Knu Wiring
Neo_frog Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 I would laugh watching them try to get ANYTHING out of my car. Let alone destroy the enclosure. <--I just realized little man's got a Goku haircut haha Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
tiller1 Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 Do they rip your exhaust off your motorcycle if its too loud??? NO WTF???? fuck that!! haha and your right!!! if a cop said he was seizing my stereo i would laugh soooooooo hard in his face!!! bahahaha and where would they put half the shit thats in some of our cars!!! "yes... it will play like that all day!"
moh.vze.com Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 How did this law even get passed? DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
tiller1 Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 How did this law even get passed? probably OLD SNOBBY people that have nothing else better to do with there lives! "yes... it will play like that all day!"
OrionStang Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 When I was a kid I was riding with my dad and a car smacked into the side of us because he didn't hear his baffled bike... just sayin... Didn't you see the car coming into your lane? Bikers got to pay attention, too. The loud exhaust as a safety precaution is bullshit. And it sounds like crap. Just sayin SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
tlee2 Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 i just wanna throw up shit like this makes me sick 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
Guest Scylloga Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 BS. If they did it to me ....lawsuit. Once somebody sues the city for this and wins the law will be reversed.In Springfield MO a retired Police Officer sued the city for the red light cameras. He won the case and the city has deactivated the cameras until they can get the new style that takes the drivers picture instead of the tag. If people will stand up for their rights these things will get over-turned. Didn't you see the car coming into your lane? Bikers got to pay attention, too. The loud exhaust as a safety precaution is bullshit. And it sounds like crap. Just sayin You will change your mind when somebody you love is damn near killed because he was ran off the road by a soccer mom in goddamn minivan. Had the bitch been paying attention she would have seen that she ran my older brother off the road and almost killed him. But if he would have listened to the people in his motorcycle club and put the performance exhaust on she would have heard him also. I agree the bikes you hear a mile away are annoying. But the ones that get loud while the throttle is hammered and then mellow out as a cruising speed are fine. My atv is loud as hell but when Im on the trails or out at the local river/lake side the guys in their trucks can hear me and watch for me. And sometimes even when your watching out for the other driver you have no choice but to get hit because of other traffic. I posted about this before but I have been ran off the road on two different occasions by people not looking out. A semi in Nebraska ran me into the medium doing 85 after he moved over so I could go around but just as I passed the trailer tires he just changed lanes back to the outer side and I was forced into the medium. Then about two months ago a stupid twat waffle in Arkansas ran me into the medium when he merged into traffic from a on ramp came across two lanes of traffic and forced me into the medium. I had no choice but to go there as slamming on my brakes would have ended up with me causing a huge wreck and he wasnt payin attention to traffic just running his mouth to his ugly ass wife. And this was all in a bright red truck, cant miss me if your half way paying attention. Back on topic...The thing that gets me is people stero-type you just because they see the loud systems being played at car shows full tilt. Or because somebody is sitting at a red light bumpin. I have been at red-lights and heard peoples stock stereo so loud the distortion hurts my ears. And when I cranked the bass to drown it out they gave me the dirtiest look ever. If people would start minding their own business and such the world will be so much better.
that guy Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 i wonder if they have Chris Rock's permission to use his don't get your ass kicked sketch on this page. http://lowertheboom.org/boys.htm Due to the poor quality i think no. “He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Winston Churchill
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.