Kustom Kar Santa Rosa, CA April 3rd

atsaubrey

I grew around that area and my grandparents still live in santa rosa. Looks like i might be making a road trip down there as long as my truck doesn't have anymore problems.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

i might come and just hangout :)

but im still mixed as to whether or not im going to do the meca stuff. The class/rules, aside from drive by really dont appeal.

but i wont know unless i go to one right? :D

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

fuck, my own town and i might not be able to make it.

What time does it begin/end?

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

i might come and just hangout :)

but im still mixed as to whether or not im going to do the meca stuff. The class/rules, aside from drive by really dont appeal.

but i wont know unless i go to one right? :D

try drive by its crazy the loudest guy in cali mellow(forum name) is a 121.0 the loudest recored 136.5

the 121.0 was the set at the first meca event in socal burbing is way differnt you can open doors in your run and in most case's the mic sits where your head would be not on the window

fyi make sure you have a good spotter with you in drive by to help you line up

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

We should be setting up and registering between 9-10

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Swing on by and pick me up Bill. I'm good to go.

Sweet.

maybe we can go muddin on the way there ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived