8 18" SMDS and 50k of sundown power.

Those rims are gone it should be getting asanti's in a few months. Truck will look completely different from those pics. I hope it turns out as nice as I picture it.

I still wish you would have told people to get bent. Who cares if Steve runs those rims, if I had a Hoe I would run them too, I love stars.

The one bad thing about owning a TBSS is that there are hardly any rim options for them above 20" :( That are my style anyways...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Those rims are gone it should be getting asanti's in a few months. Truck will look completely different from those pics. I hope it turns out as nice as I picture it.

I still wish you would have told people to get bent. Who cares if Steve runs those rims, if I had a Hoe I would run them too, I love stars.

The one bad thing about owning a TBSS is that there are hardly any rim options for them above 20" :( That are my style anyways...

At first I wouldn't let it phase me but it got old, and the fact that they got stolen made me think of other possible options that I could go with so people wouldnt give me shit. Regardless I love that rim and for price you can't go wrong with it.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

At first I wouldn't let it phase me but it got old, and the fact that they got stolen made me think of other possible options that I could go with so people wouldnt give me shit. Regardless I love that rim and for price you can't go wrong with it.

Oh I didn't know they got stolen! or did they get "stolen" ;) Wish someone would steal mine, I bet these stock 20's cost an arm and a leg :rofl:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Great work so far bro... Can't wait to see more progress... :drink40:

2002 Suburban on 24s

(2) RF 2500bdcp's

(1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only)

(4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries

(1) JL Audio A4300

(1) Focal K1 component sets (rears)

(1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods

(4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts)

(6) Selenium Super Tweeters

(2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s

neil barber. crazy air movement lol

Lol neill.

He got flamed on termpro for asking for donations to go to finals that year.

His truck is kinda beast, but Idc for him.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Nice truck. Sorry to hear about the rims. What size were they? did you have any clearance issues with it lowered?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

@underlok: they got stolen stolen lmao.

@bozz: thanks man I can't wait to get the truck back to start on her.

@punkyou: they were 26s and the clearance was good man never had any problems. Its getting an airride suspension and the firewall will be pushed further back and its getting c-notched so clearance should be even better when I get it back.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

That's what I'm thinkin I loved those rims before I even knew who steve was lol I still might get them but I'm not sure about them in 24s

2 18" fi btls

2 sprinter batts 165ah

1 cresenscdo 3k

1 mechman 270a

1 kinetik 2000 under hood

• 1 month later...

Archived