# frequency response: 20-200 Hz

# sensitivity: 88.2 dB

sub 2 15"

# RMS Power: 400 watts

# Peak Power: 1200 watts

# Sensitivity: 90db

# Frequency Response: 20 - 850 Hz

# Impedance: 4 Ohm

One sub is JL Audio and the other is fli. Which ever is the loudest I will get two of! :o)

Depends..

What are you powering it with?

Are you building a box, have a box, or getting a prefab box?

What is the displacement on the subs?

if you do build a box what are you going to tune it too?

What is the Xmax on both of the subs?

Is it a single or dual voice coil sub?

are you looking for SPL or Clarity?

What kind of vehicle is it going in?

Are the voice coils the same size?

The list could go on and on.. but trial and error are your best bet. One sub may be louder in my car while another is louder in yours.

x2 You can go to wal-mart and buy two subs, put them in a good box with clean power and make them soun great. On the other hand, you can go buy subs for $1000 bucks a piece and have a crappy install and they'll sound like crap. It's all in the box!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

yea definately getting real old :noob:

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Why bother reading and posting if its getting so old?Save your time and let others help the person out.I swear i see more bitching about a question someone asks then answers to those said questions.I guess its a easy way to get your post count up when all you do is troll around looking for someone to bash because they are less informed then you are.No where on this site have i seen anything saying "Dont ask which will be louder".All you have to do is simply ignore the thread and do not click on it and all your problems will be solved.

OP,it all depends on what YOU want to do with the system.Personally id go with Fi subs over the jl's just because of the fact the Fi's can be re-coned and most likely are cheaper price wise then the jl subs.You have a problem with those jls in the future,its going to be a pain in the ass to get them replaced or repaired.

Edited by L8-NiTe

Why bother reading and posting if its getting so old?Save your time and let others help the person out.I swear i see more bitching about a question someone asks then answers to those said questions.

OP,it all depends on what YOU want to do with the system.Personally id go with Fi subs over the jl's just because of the fact the Fi's can be re-coned and most likely are cheaper price wise then the jl subs.You have a problem with those jls in the future,its going to be a pain in the ass to get them replaced or repaired.

reading > you. he said FLI not Fi