000 gauge

The welding cable is also pure copper so thats a win.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

so knu looks like just under half an inch and 3/0 just abit over. even though the knu pic looks like the measure tapes off a hair, the cable is at least the same size and cheaper, so im thinking that wins

yessir! Haha sorry about the tape being off alittle, I had just woke up and wasn't too alert :ehh:

oops i was a bit off on the welding cable prices. 2/0 just under 3 dollars 3/0 for 3.22 and 4/0 is 4.53 a foot. sounds like thats the way to go, and i dont think a 500 amp fuse is needed, 300 would be fine considering an altinator isnt going to be putting out that much juice

Why the fuck did I never know that 0 gauge and 1/0 were the same? People always say to use one or the other, but they're the same gauge wire! Damn you all. :angry:

Also, the 3/0 seems to be bigger and cheaper, so I don't see why you wouldn't use it. If you need the extra flex, go with the Knu, but otherwise the 3/0 should turn out better.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Looks like I'm gonna be getting some of that 2/0 from the welding supply website. Good stuff!

I have ordered from them in the past. Good service and good shipping. There regular wire is good stuff. Same Dia as some of the Stinger HPM that I used in my truck. I also ordered some of the Orange Ultraflex. It is more flexible than the regular black and red cable but dont be expecting HPM, Shok or Hyper Flex flexibility. It is however noticeably thicker cable. Regular 1/0 fit my ring terminals no problem but the Orange cable barely fit in the terminal, was very tight. The orange Ultraflex is some good stuff.

i think the darvex loop type fuseblocks will work, at most have to shave the holes a bit bigger. i found a lot of good stuff for large cables at that solar panel place in AZ, but it makes the stinger blocks look cheap. a plastic slab with a couple bolts and a cover will be easier than building a box. if it turns out ugly ill just hide it, and i got some time to try a few times, wife and kids spend my money before i get a chance to!

Archived