6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

Talk about a bright future :lol:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I wish I could see pics!! This damn wifi at the hospital is killing me. catholic hospital so, they lock things down, I think photo bucket is a blocked site so it gives me red Xs.Cant wait till Monday see what I have been missing everywhere.

Anyways, What I have seen so far is awesome!!!

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

lookin sickkkkkkkkk. whats the razorlite for?

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

IMG_0919.jpg

first of all. avatar, this picture is begging to be it

and i think you look like riddick

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Lookin badass

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I have a few problems with the information given about the whole power thing. Electric fans and water pumps are a BAD idea. A fan only uses at max 10 hp and you will get no where near the cfm with electric as you will mechanical. If you want extra power from the fan, put a clutch on it, other then that leave the mech fan on!! Much more reliable. Besides over a certain mph your fan is useless, so the mechfan is much better.

Second, electric water pump = bad idea on a DD. Race cars run electric waterumps to cool the motor faster, while they aren't racing. Mech waterpumps are much better because of the flow they provide. Their flow is variable, unlike electric. Elec can move like a mech can. Once again, mech dosen't take that much power.

Third, if you're worried about turbo lag, run twins. A lot of open class type of racers run twin turbos because they spool a hella lot faster. For exampe if you're turboing a 350/5.7L you would run 2 turbos made for a 2.5L+ motor. An intercooler isn't necessary but the higher the boost you run might require one. No an intercooler isn't based on boost 100% but its a big portion. The higher the psi the more heat. If your EGT's are lower, that's more boost. The more boost the higher the octane you will need to run. I could go on all day explaining this but that's basics.

I personally hate SC's on a street machine unless its show. Turbos are far more effective and efficient. Like 80% efficient. Pro chargers, SCs, blowerrs, are all least efficient then the turbo. I read somewhere, that super chargers use like 70 hp to run, but I am not to be quoted. I do know, that they need a good amount of revs to kick boost in, and at that they aren't 100% boost until a very high rpm. Personally, imho turbo is better for the money.

Okay enough info for one post. I may have rambled but I hope you take some info from this. I hope to see some pictures of this beast soon. I wanna make a trip this summer to see you, Trippi and the Humma

bla bla bla.. if you're losing 30hp from mech water pump, power steering and a fan you shouldn't mind losing 20 on a prochatger. turbo lag would honestly not be a big deal if you wanna spend the cash for a tt setup.. looks like you don't ahve a problem spending that kinda money lol just saying. the power is (usually) more linear for a pc. torque is a good thing. but a turbo will make more power over say 5k.. you can't beat the whine of a pc either :)

glad to hear you'll definitely be at slam. your truck makes me drool

Is there any updates yet :popcorn: I am going through withdrawls :lol:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived