Sonic Electronix

ahhh....sometimes you have to get darker to get the result you want......i have 20 all around and i love it. dont think i would ever go darker in the front though.....had 35 on the front 2 for a while but it wasnt enough. Legal here is 50 and you can barely notice it so i said fuck that when i saw a cop car in my city with tint. Plus my buddys dad is a optomitrist and i do a lot of stereo work for them..... :good: AKA, "here you go officer, i have sensitive eyes."

My bad on the comment dwright.

no harm no foul :P

and to the guy who said people can do what they want ... yea you're, right, for now, but if that was the case their wouldnt be a law against would there?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ahhh....sometimes you have to get darker to get the result you want......i have 20 all around and i love it. dont think i would ever go darker in the front though.....had 35 on the front 2 for a while but it wasnt enough. Legal here is 50 and you can barely notice it so i said fuck that when i saw a cop car in my city with tint. Plus my buddys dad is a optomitrist and i do a lot of stereo work for them..... :good: AKA, "here you go officer, i have sensitive eyes."

My bad on the comment dwright.

LOL

so can i see this so called exempt that you have?

i dont see your buddies dad loosing his job because he wrote a fake exempt for "sensitive eyes", unless you have lupus or a disease, they will not except sensitive eyes as a reason to have illegal tint. Ever heard of sunglasses, or a visor?

and to the guy who said people can do what they want ... yea you're, right, for now, but if that was the case their wouldnt be a law against would there?

It is also illegal to have your music too loud, varying from state to state on how far, so almost anyone with a system breaks that law. I was just saying that if you're going to pay to have your windows tinted i would rather pay the same amount for a little darker then regret going too light. It's something people risk for privacy and calling someone stupid for doing so isn't your place.

I think its bullshit that theres a tint law. ALL the cops here have windows so dark you cant see in,Ive see a few cop cars with the door open and they look way darker then my 5%. If the cops can have that dark of tint why cant the citizens?

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I think its bullshit that theres a tint law. ALL the cops here have windows so dark you cant see in,Ive see a few cop cars with the door open and they look way darker then my 5%. If the cops can have that dark of tint why cant the citizens?

some cops are exempt from the tint law, some aren't.

If window tint is dangerous as a driving HAZARD, how should some people be allowed to have it?

Ill answer your question after court, lol.

well i figured i'd throw my experience in there, my windows have an 18% film (its bronze, not black, hence the weird number, i also have no rearview or 3rd brake light because of the wall. I guess neither is needed because it passed inspection and i've never been ticketed... I've been pulled over in ny, pa, and nj. ny i got a tint ticket (but now i'm in the habit of rolling all windows all the way down and not rolling them up ;) cops cant make you roll them up, and cant check shade if their in the door, and have better things to do than get a warrant to write a fix-it ticket). a few cops called me nuts, a couple thought it was cool, all agreed its not illegal, and none wrote a ticket for the completely missing rearview/3rd brake light.

and thats just my experience, idk what the laws exactly are, just this is what has happened to me so far.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i had illegal tint on my cavalier with the wall 5 percent on the back three windows and 35 on hte front. I was questioned about it once and my only reply was well officer it really is legal at 35 percent but this makes it appear much darker and I knocked on the wall. he just kinda went :orly3: and laughed at me. asked me some questions and was on his way. As longas you arent an asshole, rude, or out fucking around like some 16 yr old kid you probably wont be fucked wiht. act like a responsible adult get treated like one. ;)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It is also illegal to have your music too loud, varying from state to state on how far

lawl, i have a noise violation ticket from daytona .... but im not gonna sit in here and whine about it. i was in the wrong. but you're not understand what im saying. a cop cant always see your system, i.e. trunk cars, but window tint is ON YOUR FRIGGIN WINDOWS!!! the only way to hide that is by rolling them down, and in some cases you cant. and honestly here, they can have you get out the car and strip it off right there on the side of the road, as well as issue you a fine, ive heard of some of the tickets being upwards of $400!!!! so if you're so willing to have a few shades darker tint at the chance of getting a ticket like that, then you sir are a moron.

:drinks::popcorn:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Quick question. Not trying to start a flame war. If you have a wall, why would it matter how dark the tint was? If I had a wall on the B-pillar and spray painted the rear windows and the back window pure black, would it make a difference that my windows didn't pass inspection? I can't see out of the fuckers anyway, so why should you be able to see in? I understand that you may take the wall out and want to be legal, but you could just remove the tint all the same. The law's got all sorts of silly loopholes in it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived