cqtama Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I was wondering why do we love this stuff so much. That I can spend Hours Upon Hours just Searching the SMD site or even the internet looking at product reviews and specs and new build technics and never get tired or board. I tried coming up with an answer but i cant. What makes us so special that other cant understand what we love. why do we love boobs so much? i feel like thats a fair comparison R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Freshman6969 Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 well thanks to steve and exo, im hooked , got my first system a few months ago, ive been tinkering with it eversince, now im looking to go to school for this stuff, THANKS assholes Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
inm Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 Why not? On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
kmalinich Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I love correctly done car audio. Just for 2 reasons: Power I make with a 500wrms amp is much more than power someone else makes with a 500wrms amp that's shittily installed I'm much louder and lower off of 2 12s than someone else with a shittily installed system. that's why.
vexproductions Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I love the game b cuz if I can put my two hands to use for something positive rather than get into fights that puts a smile on my face . I also love the first look on my customers face when they pick there car up
John Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 Because no matter what the bullshit that went on during the day, I can always count on the stereo to put me back in my happy place. You all know exactly what I am talking about. 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
AUDIOADDICT02 Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 We just need to keep spreading the good word and get more new people involved. NO! Then showin up noobs won't be as fun!lol! CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE; SOME PAINT WORK I'VE DONE: http://www.myspace.c...customcreationz DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB BOX BUILD: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48978 DODGE RAM 1500 RUMBLEBEE EDITION CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48983 PREFAB REMODELING: http://www.stevemead...box-remodeling/ G35 CUSTOM PAINTED L7 BOX: http://www.stevemead...om-painted-box/ CHEVY SINGLE CAB PAINTED SUB BOX/AMP RACK: http://www.stevemead...vy-boxamp-rack/ KICKER L512 BOX BUILT TO SPECS: http://www.stevemead...-kicker-l5-box/ RF HE2 10'S KERF PORTED BOX: http://www.stevemead...erf-ported-box/ 2 DC LEVEL 3 15'S KERF ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115502-kerf-ported-enclosure/ 2 HCCA 15'S PORTED ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129468-2-hcca-15s-enclosure/
cqtama Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 because nothing beats the look on your unsespecting victims face when the bassline drops R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
kmalinich Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 Because no matter what the bullshit that went on during the day, I can always count on the stereo to put me back in my happy place. You all know exactly what I am talking about. X1Billion I went without beat while was inbetween cars ... it was a bad week. I said "fuck" in a sentence. To a teacher. Because I was pissed about how she was teaching.
may03LT Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I wish we would have had these forums 10 years ago when I was just starting. For reelz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.