Sonic Electronix

First sound comp. need advice plz!

Aight so im going to my first sound off on april 3. Its going to be held at our local radioshack and its nothin big like on here.. cuz i live n a hicktown n not many ppl know what competition subs r, all they know is kicker and rockford pretty much. But they r going to b using a termlab so ya i really wanna get metered. Anyways i was wondering y everybody has ther windows up wen they compete, and should i do the same at this comp. cus prolly nobody will.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Aight so im going to my first sound off on april 3. Its going to be held at our local radioshack and its nothin big like on here.. cuz i live n a hicktown n not many ppl know what competition subs r, all they know is kicker and rockford pretty much. But they r going to b using a termlab so ya i really wanna get metered. Anyways i was wondering y everybody has ther windows up wen they compete, and should i do the same at this comp. cus prolly nobody will.

windows up and sealed, meter on windshield is the legal way to run in dbdrag. you dont have to do it that way, but some people dont consider it a real reading if it isnt.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

windows up and sealed, meter on windshield is the legal way to run in dbdrag. you dont have to do it that way, but some people dont consider it a real reading if it isnt.

o ic now.. idk they prolly wont even do that shit up here but thats prolly what il do so il get a high reading.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

let your battery charge for as long as possible before burping(wait until last 10 seconds to burp) . also roll into the burp..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Hey I might be going to that as well. Not my first comp. but I have a different setup. Hope it pulls big numbers. In an 08 jeep grand. It will scream. Did I mention turning it up hurts...lol Good luck. I think this one dude might be running his crx in street b. So we both will need luck.

Headunit->kdx-493

memphis mojo mc2000d modded.

Stinger Cables 1/0

soundstream reference r1-15(can get nasty)

hifonics zxi6.5 components