r00k Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Guess i'm an ass then lol. I leave mine bumpin just enough that i know you can hear it in the gas station when i get gas. Always up at lights for those little punks that think they got thump. Blarin when i see someone else that looks like they got some tilt....
wL<3bass Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Well right now my setup is pretty new to me I just got my new clif design amp and its a beast. I havnt gotten to hear it outside my truck yet and yesterday I went to go get my front window tint redone by someone who actually knows what their doing and I got darker film over my factory tinted glass on the sides and back window of my extended cab. Tint King in Billerica Mass is where I went and to anyone around here I would recommmend them highly, they are quick, do a great job and they have a machine cutter that cuts the film perfect to the specs of any cars windows. They were all a bit curious about the huge box in my backseat. So they were asking how loud it was and stuff so I gave one of the dudes a demo outside while the other 3 were on lunch and he thought it was crazy and I showed him how to work the knob and everything and told him he could play it for the other guys when they got back. So I was upstairs directly above their garage in their waiting room and all of a sudden everything started shaking and I just heard crazy bass for about 10 seconds, then it hit me that the guy was showing them what it could do. I was pretty shocked at how violent the bass was on their whole place. I didnt know my setup was capable of that. I think a few of us would be surprised hearing our own stuff as a spectator. I was pretty impressed and it made me a little happy thinking about it, just figured I would share my great experience with these tint guys and a little system story with you. I didn't think mine was as loud as it was until I got my brother to drive it... It was dumb loud... I also didn't believe it when my fidn said I was making his car rattle at 45mph... Took his car for a ride her follewed me at 60mpg my stereo was shaking his car... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Jared420 Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 Guess i'm an ass then lol. I leave mine bumpin just enough that i know you can hear it in the gas station when i get gas. Always up at lights for those little punks that think they got thump. Blarin when i see someone else that looks like they got some tilt.... I wouldnt say an ass but like i said I like to think I bump somewhat respectively. When Im coming into the busy parts of town where I know theres alot of people Ill slam it until Im about 100 yards down the road and then turn it down to a small thump when I actually pass them, but after hearing it from the outside they definatley hear it good from 100 yards down the road. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Team_DC-Derrick Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Guess i'm an ass then lol. I leave mine bumpin just enough that i know you can hear it in the gas station when i get gas. Always up at lights for those little punks that think they got thump. Blarin when i see someone else that looks like they got some tilt.... i wont lie, i hope you get many, many tickets to OP, good shit man, its always nice to hear your stuff from a distance The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
r00k Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 I wouldnt say an ass but like i said I like to think I bump somewhat respectively. When Im coming into the busy parts of town where I know theres alot of people Ill slam it until Im about 100 yards down the road and then turn it down to a small thump when I actually pass them, but after hearing it from the outside they definatley hear it good from 100 yards down the road. True... specially if its in an area where i know the law hangs out. There's a section here where you drive right by the Police Dept. So i turn it way down there lol. Otherwise i live in a rural area so its always loud.
tejcurrent Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 I suppose it is nice to know your hard work/cash amounted to something. Just this week I pulled up to a house where my family stores stuff (vacant, on an acre or so lot surrounded by woods so no neighbors to bother much). I left things playing about 1/2 volume and went inside to dump some stuff off when I heard a new song kick on. Hearing the windows on the far side of the house and furniture rattle made me laugh. Bass is fun tejcurrent XS Power T3
r00k Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 i wont lie, i hope you get many, many tickets to OP, good shit man, its always nice to hear your stuff from a distance Ha lol Only 1 in my 13 years of driving.... Disturbing the piece. Think i payed $89 bucks.
Jared420 Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 I get pretty annoyed too with the really young kids around here that "slam" wicked distorted weak wal mart 10s and stuff. I am surrounded in my neighborhood by these 6 or 7 kids that are all friends and the youngest is like a junior in hs and the oldest ones graduated or i think graduated last year. and they all have really lame first cars with wicked cheap stuff and they just drive around the neighborhood to eachother houses and back to theres then to the next kid down the street or they just cruise around with a car full of kids and they just keep it up as loud as they can go, They literally pass my house about 10-15 times daily, when Im home. And its just the same thing everytime, this is the exact reason I DONT bump in my neighborhood. When your passing the same peoples houses multiple times daily and bumping thats pretty disrespectful and pretty immature if you ask me. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
tehbert0 Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 hah i donno why but the title made me burst out laughing http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
Jared420 Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 hah i donno why but the title made me burst out laughing Title made me feel like a loser after reading it a couple times but I didnt know what else to call it haha. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.