anyone have or use a stinger voltage meter??

And takes like what? 5 minutes? Also do it at idle with no music on at first, then throw it on full tilt at idle, and make sure the gauge is reading out the same the DMM is; just the little extra mile you can go to make sure it's perfect.

Also, while the cover is off, you may want to throw some tint onto it. After a while, driving at night it will really start annoying you, I ended up throwing 2 layers of 5% tint on it, SOOOO much better on my eyes now.

they are VERY bright

even just tapping off the stinger logo will help dim it a bit

yea, it is VERY bright!! i guess thats always better than not being bright at all :P

260 iraggi alt

Yellow Top for the front

1 18" Solo x

1 Memphis Mojo 16-MCD4KW (4000wrms)

All 1/0 Wiring

2 250 Amp Circuit Breakers

BIG 3 1/0

1 Mits. 3000GT

yea, it is VERY bright!! i guess thats always better than not being bright at all :P

HA ha A DMM is tha thing i keep telling you to get. :) But if you want i get out of class at 5pm, i can help you take a look at it if you havent already fixed it.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

i put 5% tint on the inside of the cover to dim it down...that thing is fuckin BRIGHT!!

163100_lg.gif

right? lol they are a less than $5

spend a lil more than that on one...the cheaper ones usually yield poor readings. figure this you spend thousands on your system...spend 40 bucks and get a nice one and make sure your shit is tuned in right

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

HA ha A DMM is tha thing i keep telling you to get. :) But if you want i get out of class at 5pm, i can help you take a look at it if you havent already fixed it.

alright, ill hit you up around then bro :)

260 iraggi alt

Yellow Top for the front

1 18" Solo x

All 1/0 Wiring

BIG 3 1/0

1 Mits. 3000GT

i put 5% tint on the inside of the cover to dim it down...that thing is fuckin BRIGHT!!

spend a lil more than that on one...the cheaper ones usually yield poor readings. figure this you spend thousands on your system...spend 40 bucks and get a nice one and make sure your shit is tuned in right

true, that the part where you go and borrow your friends fancy one lol

they are VERY bright

even just tapping off the stinger logo will help dim it a bit

As stated already, you just have to take a 5% limo tint and cut a piece and cover the face of it it looks pretty nice if its the model with the smooth front.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

As stated already, you just have to take a 5% limo tint and cut a piece and cover the face of it it looks pretty nice if its the model with the smooth front.

yea, it has the smooth front..this is the one with power, remote, and ground.

260 iraggi alt

Yellow Top for the front

1 18" Solo x

All 1/0 Wiring

BIG 3 1/0

1 Mits. 3000GT

I don't see how these meters are to bright. I have the red one and its not bright at all. IDK maybe the blue one is bright. But then again, mine is mounted next to the shifter on my GA GT cause I have no mounting room anywhere. lol

Derp.

I don't see how these meters are to bright. I have the red one and its not bright at all. IDK maybe the blue one is bright. But then again, mine is mounted next to the shifter on my GA GT cause I have no mounting room anywhere. lol

I've never seen the red ones, but the blue one I have was so god damn bright it was pissing me off. Mine is mounted right on my top of my center counsel, pointing right at my eyes. Gotta love tint 8)

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

if i was to hook mine up, do i need to hook it to rear battery and if so that means ima halfto run about 20ft of 18guage wire from the back of my truck to the dash to hook it up, i got blue 12'' led strips under my dash so i dnt mind glare's

and i guess i'll hook the blue wire to my acc wire but why cant i wire it to my front battery? it fluxuates just like my rear one does, so i unno

but ya, take off cover n theres a lil screw u turn to get it to your correct voltage, i like my fieldpiece cause it dont auto range that much, it finds the voltage and sticks to it instead of goin up and down alot

u can get a good multimeter at walmart for $20 that does pritty much everything my fieldpiece does ecept check micro farence for caps n stuff

it checks voltage, temp, continuity, ohms, has a lil flashlight on it, its back lit orange and holds numbers pritty good, i love mine too

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived