me and wilson (wL<3Bass) went up to the salvage yard, junkyard, whatever you wanna called it and i found myself a new (slow) motor for my already slow car : )

we loaded it into the back of his truck and off we went, has 70xxx miles on it and i only payed 400 bucks for it. finally somethings going my way, so now i gotta find time to pull the old motor and drop in the new one : )

GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

that motor looks tiny o well have fun putting it in and good luck :popcorn:

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

its just a little 1.6 sohc.. what my car came with, its not geo metro slow, its fast enough to keep me entertained at times and gets awesome gas mileage. the cheapest i could find the motor any other place was like 900 bucks for a couple hundred thousand miles, this was by far a steal. : ) thanks to wL<3bass's brother for talking to some honda gurus and finding it for me : )

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Are you gonna rebuild it at all or just drop it in?

its getting new gaskets and im checking all the seals and bearings before it even touches the car lol

ive located your problem .... honda ...

my problem before is the water pump seized up and motor overheated, therefore causing the bearing to expand and then spinning, if nothing goes wrong with the motors and you do some routine maintenance every 3 months or so, hondas will last forever : )