How much alcohol does it take to get you drunk

it takes a LOT of liquor to get me drunk. let alone tipsy. i have drunk 2 bottles of skyy straight in an hour and was barely tipsy. skyy is my drink of choice, and i have been known to down bottles of SOCO likle water. im not a sipper, i chug. and i never touch beer. the smell is enough to turn me off. sad to say, my liver works overtime and ive only been drunk twice in my drinking life.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

when i used to drink i could drink like no tommrow now a few beers and a double shot or 2 and some :mexsmoke: and im good for the evening

Current vehicle

91 Lincoln T.C.

2 18s trunk build coming soon

for now

2-12s ported in trunk

1000 watt kenwood amp

kenwood deck

18 inch rims

1- 40 oz, or 1 Joose, from there the drunk level stays pretty constant, I dont drink enough anymore to get to drunk

Not saying 1 40 gets me drunk, but it gets me up to a nice level

x2 on the Joose 1 40 oz wont get me drunk but a single one of the Blueberry drinks will get me going pretty good. Plus its tasty so i can drink them and get hammered. It would take me about 3 of the 22's to be drunk but still coherent. 4 and above probably would lead to Black outs lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Depending on the alcohol content of the beer I am drinking it varies. Low content prolly 11-12, high content 8-9. I had a video on my myspace from a few years back where I was blacked out and stumbling and just about knocked over a refridgerator, I am big bitch so it was quite amusing. Will have to post it up later when I get home, can't get onto myspace from work, not to mention I don't remember my pw.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=14727773

Edited by SocoJoe

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

pint of 151 to get smashed.. then any remaining liquor thats around to get me shit faced..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

• 3 weeks later...

um....it takes a lot to get drunk. i can drink 2 bottles of skyy, my DOC, and only be tipsy. normally on a saturday night, i will drink a bottle of skyy to pregame it, then normally 3 alaskan iced teas, 2 AMFs, and one lynchburg lemonade. i make sure to drink a min of 10 shots of crown when finally out and about. ill slow down and finish with vodka tonics...normally about 5. i will not puke, throw up, but i am definitely drunk. funny thing all these drinks are consumed within about....4.5 hours. i never sip, i chug. and can drink heaps of peoples under the table, lol.

but im no alcy. i drink only on friday or saturdays. occasionally sundays but never on a weekday and i do not drink beer. never have, never will.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?