Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I hate people who can't drive, chew loudly, whoraise spoiled kids, who send me bills, who base loud subs off YouTube, overly gay people, lazy people, tea party idiots, uneducated people, high priced CA equipment based of name, Youtube/ e- thugs, and much more lol

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

Posted

Explanation of his hatred of birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fozE1xdsorY

LMAO Best Quotes From This:

1) God forbid I complain about BIRDS!?!?!

2) I was haunted by birds when I was younger, and I'm not even kidding.

3) These birds were like fuckin' staring at me. They were just like :ehh:

4) Stupid-ass beaks, just pointed in my direction!

5) Big black-ass birds just starin' at my ass. I thought it was a death omen. (thought it was funny 'cause he's black LULZ)

6) This bird just flew at my face. It just came at my face.

7) Birds carry all these diseases and flu's and shit.

8) I didn't like Tweety bird either, that dumb bitch!

9) Why the fuck are people so obsessed with animals?!?

10) Who gives a fuck about that damn dog BITCH? THe fuckin' humans just died all over the place and you're sitting up there worrying about a fuckin' dog? *raises voice* Are you stupid? *raises voice again* ARE YOU FUCKIN' STUPID?!?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

i hate birds.

take your ass back to your tree, and shut the fuck up!

R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up.

New Project

[top secret]

149.0 db on music driver window open; so close

I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean....

I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Posted

LISTEN BITCH!! and too the clapping thing, there's a chick across the street who thinks shes a gangster bitch or something but she fucking does that while shes talking. Nice beautiful day windows open all I hear is CLAP CLAP CLAPIDTY CLAP BITCH THIS, SHIT NIGGER THIS. I just wanna run up on her punch her in the face and be like shut the fuck up bitch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2098 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...