Second Skin Audio

Can I get louder?

Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll take some pics with my droid here in a sec and upload them tonight. The box ended up being tuned to about 29 hz as a result of a mistake on my part. I measured my trunk again and the usable space I have is 39 inches wide, 18 tall, and forever deep (40+ in) if I were to seal it from the trunk and port through the deck, I might as well go with two fifteens, yeah? Could someone help me out with a box design to port through the rear deck?

Edited by shooter69

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

That's pretty sad with that much power!

Well since you thread jacked, navi, i'll reply. It was the first TL run with the setup, computer took a shit after the first test. I made a tread about this a while back. And the enclosure was shitty, thats why I suggested box design to this guy.

Apologies Shooter.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

If you have it faced at the trunk right now, then why not just face it forward and test agian?

If you see a small increase, then seal it properly and put it on the TL again.

With that equipment you should get above 140.(without a lot of work)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

haha waiting for thorshammer to chime in

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Lol no worries, Orion. I've faced the sub forward before, there was a decress in how 'loud' it was to the ear...when it comes to porting it through the rear deck, would I use an aero or two?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Id listen to the shop guy, go ahead and build a DIFFERENT box with the sud firing into the cabin and seal off the trunk, Port it through the rear deck and pound away. If your not happy with that then go get the 2 12"s. A little wood and some time is a lot cheaper than 2 more subs...... and more fun IMO

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Ok Im liking the idea of building a new box and porting it through the rear deck...the only problem is I have no idea how I'd tune this box...can someone please help me out!?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Well since you thread jacked, navi, i'll reply. It was the first TL run with the setup, computer took a shit after the first test. I made a tread about this a while back. And the enclosure was shitty, thats why I suggested box design to this guy.

Apologies Shooter.

I love you

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.